We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He ha....one word that spellchecker changed on me...but obviously your perfect and these little things so bother you....apoarently I'm the one who is always upset ? Maybe you should stop suppressing your true feelings about the team and maybe you wouldn't get so angry over posts on a silly forum.......

Reminder: you're = you are.
You're welcome

I bet your fun at parties..when u get invited...just a heads up do not take your thesaurus or dictionary when you do go to one .....
Only a wanker like you would associate knowing what words mean with being a bore at parties. What do you bring Nigel? Other than being the twat everyone avoids at all costs. And in case you didn’t know, Nigel is a stupid name, but entirely appropriate for you.

Pretty sure Shankly didn't hate Jews, and that Liverpool have had three Israelis play for them. Benayoun, Cohen and Rosenthal. Cunt.
Galloway doesn't hate Jews, he is critical of Israel. There's a difference.
I think his bullshit attention seeking on the back of a shameful, seemingly corrupt, Liverpool victory is poor form, but he's not an anti-Semite.

Don’t make yourself look more stupid than you actually are. Who, when out and and about with family and friends, spends that time arguing with some cunt on the internet on their phone? You are ‘obviously’ sitting in your pants in your bedroom.
HA ha really just throw back what I said to you....fucking brilliant...i don't wear pants you child, I wear grown up boxer shorts LMAO......

On reflection, it was a pedestrian performance by us. I have no idea why we didn't turn up.
To be fair we haven’t played great from the Dortmund away game! Yes we got results but were very fortunate against city and Ajax to get there last night. Top four was achieved by Woolwich fc and their complete incompetence nothing to do with us playing well, you could also add a three week break didn’t help either, yes it was the same for Liverpool but they were coming of a winning streak and playing well we weren’t! we were huffing and puffing to get to the end of the season I’m not convinced playing Kane either from the start was a good idea I’ve back Pochettino to the hilt and want him we us for as long as possible but last night I think he got it wrong? Then there is the argument Kane sat on the bench what happened happened and we had conceded another so we were 2-0 down with him not on the pitch what would have been said “ fuck me kane should have started” he couldn’t have won no matter what he did but I do think Moura should have started the game one way or the other.

Only a wanker like you would associate knowing what words mean with being a bore at parties. What do you bring Nigel? Other than being the twat everyone avoids at all costs. And in case you didn’t know, Nigel is a stupid name, but entirely appropriate for you.
HA ha my name is stupid......brilliant...
Not heard that since school...perhaps you are a bit irritated after last night judging by the horrible insults you are throwing around.....or not lol

I think this is entirely possible. There were multiple Liverpool yellows that were ignored and a foul on Kane in their box that was obvious yet ignored.

If the reffing team had any intention of owning up to their total fuck up of a call, they should have awarded a penalty for the shove on Kane in the box. That they did not tells us they thought they got it right earlier on, or were on the take somehow. It was an inexplicably inept effort in a game that deserved higher quality officiating, an absolute travesty.

HA ha really just throw back what I said to you....fucking brilliant...i don't wear pants you child, I wear grown up boxer shorts LMAO......
So the family and friends thing was a lie? I thought so. There can’t be that many people in England so stupid as to waste their leisure time ‘out and about’ with you - and if there are, god help them. I’ll believe the family thing because you must have come into existence somehow, but the ‘friends’ bit? Ha ha, you can fuck off with that.

So the family and friends thing was a lie? I thought so. There can’t be that many people in England so stupid as to waste their leisure time ‘out and about’ with you - and if there are, god help them. I’ll believe the family thing because you must have come into existence somehow, but the ‘friends’ bit? Ha ha, you can fuck off with that.
LMAO....your funny...my mate just choked on his beer he says your probably a strange little man...

It's kind of a miracle we got this far all things considered.
Just feel a bit frustrated that we couldn't really hurt them... Our attacking play was quite poor for the most part which is a shame as dippers were not great. 3 week break probably didn't help either team really.
I feel Kane was rushed back too soon, we treat him as if he is Messi and we are total shit if he isn't playing. Would have rather seen him come on for 30 minutes and go total beast mode than what it seemed he was playing to last the 90 from minute 1.
Lucas might have caused more problems with his pace, trickery and runs behind.
Feeling gutted, for a few days it felt like maybe it could be ours, the epic heroics to get here would have made it extra special.
Will never forget this run though, Herculean efforts from the lads.
Looking forward to next season already, this experience may just come in handy.

Back
Top Bottom