We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can either deal with it and notice that we have performed miracles or you can throw tour toys out the pram and act like a spoilt Brat.. Is that going to change the result? you are only vocal when we lose, when we win you disappear.. Time to grow up a bit, seriously it is..

We haven’t performed miracles - we won games to be in this position. Like we did against Leicester in the league or Chelsea , or the FA cup or league cup semi finals but the didn’t capitalise on that . And no I’m not only vocal after defeats so please don’t lie I have repeatedly said this whatever the result - there is a clear pattern which everyone would recognise with other clubs but bury their head in the sand with their own club . This mindset amongst the fans is part of the problem.

You’ve just confirmed you don’t read what you post

You’re a fucking idiot

You’re certainly not Spurs that’s for sure
Are u mental....you enjoyed that yes....and being told this season was pretty good.......fuck off......winning is all that counts nothing else...keep pandering these piss fucking players and we will keep winning fuck all like tonight.....

Ccfm0vAWoAAqF2X.jpg

Thank you to Poch and the boys for a fun campaign. Disappointing end to things but we will always remember the run.

Embarrassing some of the comments on here, and dippers are considered entitled!

We were pretty poor. Liverpool were worse, literally couldn't put two passes together. The margins are so fine though, we go home with nothing and get labelled bottlers while the dippers celebrate like they are the greatest team in the universe

They got a soft pen 45 seconds in and sat back strangling the game looking for counters. Origi's goal was literally the only piece of quality in a shite game. Players were running on empty

Our lads deserve massive credit for everything they've achieved. Some of you really aren't supporters, I'm proud of the squad it just didn't happen for us tonight

If we just add a few our time will come

COYS

Also, as hard as this is right now, it solves the age old question of which is better, winning the League Cup or a deep CL run.

No brainer for me. I'd take this over the League Cup any day.

We have a problem, Poch would never ever drop Kane, Dele, Son or Eriksen if they are injury free and not match fit, even if they are out of form.

Me too. But with our spending it's highly unlikely. We need to invest much more to expect a trophy next season. With these same players I'd take 4th & CL final again.
I think we'll look to spend a fair wack now. We aren't going to hold down top 4 without investing appropriately, and in fact it'd be poor from a business perspective to not invest more funds than usual given the players that we have lost and could be losing.

We have performed miracles - we won games to in this position. Like we did against Leicester in the league or Chelsea , or the FA cup or league cup semi finals. And no I’m not only vocal after defeats so please don’t lie I have repeatedly said this whatever the result - there is a clear pattern everyone would recognise this with other clubs but bury there head in the sand with their own. This mindset amongst the fans is part of the problem.

If I was the only person to spot that you have this mentality.i'd apologise and take it back, but am I he only one who ha ever questioned your support???? No everyone says it, can they all be wrong?

Also, as hard as this is right now, it solves the age old question of which is better, winning the League Cup or a deep CL run.

No brainer for me. I'd take this over the League Cup any day.

Watch out mate.

3/4s of this thread have been inhabited by people who'd prefer to see us finish 16th if it meant winning the Milk Cup!

Let us learn from this. If there is one thing we can learn from the scouse cunts, it is that "next year will be our year" can be a good motto. We will try again. Again and again. And one day, we will win the fucking league or CL. We've seen that we can do it, we were not far away. It was a new experience, a european final, after amazing games against city and ajax. Let's remember the positives and learn from the negatives. We will come back stronger.

I love this club and I love you all guys, it was an amazing ride and we have to be proud with what we have achieved, which doesn't mean we have to be satisfied.

Well. Our game plan failed, we still can’t really cope with Liverpool. Penalty aside we only woke up towards the end.

Now it’s time to head home, the tears will dry and a bright future is ahead

Back
Top Bottom