Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst thing is having Sky commentary lying to the viewers constantly, never saying Bournmouth are diving or exaggerating, and backing the ref 100%. Alan Smith is always on Spurs games even though he is a rabid gooner and I've never heard anyone cheer as loudly as Rob Hawthorne when he did Woolwich v Spurs.

I can't watch Spurs on Sky TV.

Watching the Liverpool match just shows the horrific state of officiating in this country.

Granted Son shouldn’t react the way he does, but Lerma eggs him on, watch there be no action taken. Now Alexander-Arnold handballs it on the line, Newcastle score yet there is no action taken. No yellow or red. Pathetic.

Sissoko did this vs Huddersfield, no action taken at all. Pawson watched Mitrovic literally bodyslam Sanchez to the floor vs Fulham, no action taken.

Worst thing is having Sky commentary lying to the viewers constantly, never saying Bournmouth are diving or exaggerating, and backing the ref 100%. Alan Smith is always on Spurs games even though he is a rabid gooner and I've never heard anyone cheer as loudly as Rob Hawthorne when he did Woolwich v Spurs.

I can't watch Spurs on Sky TV.
What do you expect from a channel that's owned by Murdoch and supports cunts like Trump!

Do you go to games with the mentality you are showing today, because if so, you must be a joy to the players and other "supporters" around you.

Well my mentality seems better then many of the players and fans on here that accept and are happy with our league results. Going to games isn't quite the same. Now it's post game. I sit through to the end cheering them on, whilst the typical die hard south stand supporter is getting a pint in. You seem like the typical library supporter. Bet you have a ton of half n half scarfs too

Watching the Liverpool match just shows the horrific state of officiating in this country.

Granted Son shouldn’t react the way he does, but Lerma eggs him on, watch there be no action taken. Now Alexander-Arnold handballs it on the line, Newcastle score yet there is no action taken. No yellow or red. Pathetic.

Sissoko did this vs Huddersfield, no action taken at all. Pawson watched Mitrovic literally bodyslam Sanchez to the floor vs Fulham, no action taken.

It's inconsistent. Could be a yellow but just don't give the ref a decision, not now. Start of the season or midway but not when it's so critical at this stage. Foyth too. Was a risk going in like that after the ball was gone .

Loser mentality. If you are happy potentially being 5th and trophyless then good for you

Look, you really aren't up to mind reading, so don't waste your time trying.

You're rambling about all sorts of shit; I haven't declared a whole lot either way during this 'joyous' exchange we're having.... Just shooting down some of the inane crap you've been coming up with.

The potential for a 5th place finish within a Top 6 dynamic is REAL. Deal with it.

So much FEAR in these threads. Such a sad way to live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom