Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you go to games with the mentality you are showing today, because if so, you must be a joy to the players and other "supporters" around you.

No this is a WINNERS mentality, I tell thee!

Piss, moan and sulk like a 'champ'(*)!

(*...Tbh he's even proven shit at that.)

Well my mentality seems better then many of the players and fans on here that accept and are happy with our league results. Going to games isn't quite the same. Now it's post game. I sit through to the end cheering them on, whilst the typical die hard south stand supporter is getting a pint in. You seem like the typical library supporter. Bet you have a ton of half n half scarfs too
I don't think anybody is happy, I'm just questioning you destroying players. I can't remember the last time I saw someone sent off for pushing a player, it was really harsh and as others have said Son will be more despondent than you.

I hope it's true that you cheer to the end because we will need you cheering against Everton.

And you've got me on the half / half scarf. Got one from Wembley. When Wales played New Zealand in 1997.

Says he who purely exists to dish out cards and troll around these parts.

One of life's winners in full effect.
More and more posters are seeing you for what you truly are. Every thread I open I see you getting demolished. Log off for a few days, leave that basement

Look, you really aren't up to mind reading, so don't waste your time trying.

You're rambling about all sorts of shit; I haven't decalred a while lot either way during this 'joyous' exchange we're having.

The potential for a 5th place finish within a Top 6 dynamic is REAL. Deal with it.

So much FEAR in these threads. Such a sad way to live.

Why are you on this forum, particularly this match thread. There must be some kind of thread where everyone kisses each others arses and all you see are likes and agrees on every post. You're in the wrong place.

Last edited:
More and more posters are seeing you for what you truly are. Every thread I open I see you getting demolished. Log off for a few days, leave that basement

Same old deflection, Mr 'Can't Stay Out Of The Bin'....

Whether you've been here since the 'old days' or not; you're a meme and a poor one at that.

You get fucking owned by everyone you cross paths with one here.

You're consistent, I'll give you that.

Why are you on this forum, particularly this match thread. Their must be some kind of thread where everyone kisses each others arses and all you see are likes and agrees on every post. You're in the wrong place.

Why are you even trusted with an internet connection??????

......Don't the adults realise the harm you could cause yourself?

...utterly embarrassing performance today...Dier was lucky not to see a red, but he set the tone that got Son and Foyth sent off...next 2 matches will show if Poch and Spurs have any backbone left...
COYS

Don't be patient.

Mobilize. Act. Protest. Do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g......

Credibility will evade your whining until you do SOMETHING more than regurgitate the same few soundbites here on a daily basis.

"Unacceptable"

Yet passive as fuck.
Passive as fuck lol...what do u want, a march or something so u can whine some more about us not agreeing with you... you do know that football is a game designed to be enjoyed and measured by success, well trophies really..ime guessing your are young and have never seen spurs win which is why you are happy with where we are now. And think this is success, trust me it is not and we deserve better..from the club I mean not necessarily the players..they need as all BIG CLUBS do, improvements in the playing staff..

Back
Top Bottom