Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must defeat Everton, with no Son and no Kane (I presume). This will test their mettle.

Can we imagine two bigger games than these next two against Ajax and Everton? Goodness.

In fairness after looking at the season as a whole, and allowing for injuries, losing a third of our games would suggest to any fair minded fan that we are in a false position.

Ignoring today's meltdown, we are really a poor side when we lose one or two players.

Poch said it will be a sad Summer for him, but to be fair half that squad won't be missed.

As I said many times, Spurs get the worst refereeing in the entire league, worse even than Darlington or Acrington Stanley. It's because Tottenham are the enemies of Woolwich and Chelsea and Sky are their bank rollers - they tell the FA what to do and now the refs have to pull out all the stops because those two are so useless.

It's very obvious corruption with the media (including BBC) covering it up. Craig Pawson has been one of the most controversial giving Liverpool 'joke' penalties several times this season. He was appointed today because he is the worst (most corrupt).

How is this Spursy? Losing a game isnt spursy. Spursy is long dead but we dont have a right to stroll to top four, no one does.

I always stick up for the team, but it’s getting hard to now. We haven’t won a point on the road since January, we have lost games we should have been out of sight in and we have let a 10 point lead slip.

Spurs comfortably should have been qualified for UCL already, we only have ourselves to blame.

And yet every other club apart from Man City and Liverpool would be over the moon with 3rd in the league and CL semi-final.
Mate by the high standards we have set under Poch, we've been abysmal this season. Our performances aren't even a huge amount worse the last few weeks than they have been all year, just instead of us eeking out 1 goal wins we're losing games.

Right

I’m over it. We lost , we have fucked up but it’s bank holiday and I’m getting on the piss.

Fuck you Tottenham

But I will always be a yid.

Have a great weekend everyone

Oh man.... Getting the point today was vital
.... It would have knocked out MAN U from catching us and would just mean a draw next week would have been enough.

Now we need Brighton to repeat their heroics

10 points from 11 games, if that isn't regression I don't know what is, we have been shit during the run in, absolute shit.

If it wasn't for that offside against City with VAR would people still feel positive?

Let's just hope the scum and chavs save us from our own lack of spine.

Back
Top Bottom