Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very important. Gets paid to do all of those great games and toals. If you think his actions today we're acceptable then that's up to you.
Nikesh - of course it's not acceptable to push an opponent over. It's against the laws of football - that's why he was sent off. But I bet my entire worldly possessions that Son is far more upset about it than you could ever be. However, you must understand that his salary has NOTHING AT ALL to do with it. It's irrelevant, so please stop trying to make a connection where there is none.

And get off the poor bloke's back, or are you getting some kind of pleasure out of being Mr Perfect?

Lol because I consider the actions of son unacceptable and many other games where the effort from other players has not been there I'm suddenly not a spurs fan?? I put plenty of effort into going to every single home game. You sound more like an armchair neutral.
No I'm not.

Nikesh - of course it's not acceptable to push an opponent over. It's against the laws of football - that's why he was sent off. But I bet my entire worldly possessions that Son is far more upset about it than you could ever be. However, you must understand that his salary has NOTHING AT ALL to do with it. It's irrelevant, so please stop trying to make a connection where there is none.

And get off the poor bloke's back, or are you getting some kind of pleasure out of being Mr Perfect?

Yep agreed.

Son and Foyth will ne hurting no doubt.

It's just the fact that as a club Pochettino has still not got us to the stage where we can handle the real pressure moments.

The odd success wjen it matters is really the exception and far from the rule.

...and if we don't quite make it over the line, you can go and support a team that does, can't you?

Lol another stupid response. I'll still be supporting spurs and you'll probably be on the armchair watching the title race on the last day or something. It's a forum. Plenty of fans with similar opinions. You represent the ones with the losers mentality that think throwing away top 4 is acceptable

Back
Top Bottom