Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loser. Poor mentality. Technially inept. Needs replacing.

If only it applied to fans too eh?

Fans aren't the ones playing. They are the ones spending thousands to watch every match so have every right to be pissed off. What son has done this season is great but he's paid millions for it. Doing what he did today is just disgraceful. Should come out and apologise to his team and the fans.

Now I understand your personal philosophy. I too hate double standards and hypocrisy. I have noticed many times posters hating a player and then they score and suddenly they're the hero. Everything forgiven. I would be overjoyed to see a trophy in our hands. The fact is we are not playing particularly well at the moment. I know some of our best are injured and two key players, Eriksen and Dele are off their game for reasons I don't understand but we have to work out where in the organisation improvements can be made. And I quite understand why some people are frustrated with Levy because he doesn't seem to appear to really care. Investment is key. Depth of the squad equally so. Also this last game with the 2 standings off were probably the last straw for those who were expecting a win.
I always enjoy your posts and respect the fact you know your football.
Way too kind..... I know jack shit mate! :levyeyes:

I'm just as keen as the next man/woman to see how the summer unfolds.

Just gotta survive the drama of the next 7 days.

Do you best to enjoy the 'fun', sir. :dierpochhug:

Fans aren't the ones playing. They are the ones spending thousands to watch every match so have every right to. What son has done this season is great but he's paid millions for it. Doing what he did today is just disgraceful. Should come out and apologise to his team and the fans.

Spare me the sanctimonious, entitled consumerist drivel.

As already pointed out; you'll be all over his nuts if he plays a blinder on Wednesday.

Fans aren't the ones playing. They are the ones spending thousands to watch every match so have every right to be pissed off. What son has done this season is great but he's paid millions for it. Doing what he did today is just disgraceful. Should come out and apologise to his team and the fans.
Son is a gentleman. He will do the right thing without any encouragement from you, my friend. And incidentally, nobody forces you to pay anything. His pay cheque has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything. It's irrelevant. He just gets the going rate. He'd still be playing if he got my wages.
Final point - he's human. You get narked as a spectator - imagine being in HIS position. Support the team ffs.

Fans aren't the ones playing. They are the ones spending thousands to watch every match so have every right to be pissed off.
Fans are spending money to watch people run around in a spurs top kicking a ball. That is it.
We hope, we pray, we expect them to win. But there's no guarantee of that. We pay to watch them play.

Lerma pure shithoused us today. He falls Son before the red, Pawson sees it and leaves it. He then punches Son leading to Sons reaction, then throws himself to the floor to get him sent off. He then tries it again against Rose and then goes head to head with Dele.

Pure cunt.
Seems like violent conduct to me, isn't the a way to push for a retrospective ban, make other shitcunts think twice in future

Llorente
Lloris

= 2 x WC winners.

Vert & Toby have been the trenches for years now..... CE carries Denmark on a regular basis.

The quandry remains, mate.

None are natural leaders. Neither is Kane. We lack that leadership, the grit when the shit hits the fan. Someone to drag us on and inspire the team.

We have exceptional individuals but no leaders.

Also what the fuck has happened to Dele? And why not play Janssen today? Cock might have scored a couple...

Anyway. On to Wednesday. Come on you fucking Spurs.

What a crap retort.

You said ONLY Spurs.... You were wrong.

You misunderstood. I said we achieve what is mathematically possible in terms of how many points we can drop to be overtaken
Fans are spending money to watch people run around in a spurs top kicking a ball. That is it.
We hope, we pray, we expect them to win. But there's no guarantee of that. We pay to watch them play.

Does the money we spend entitle us to see some effort? And not getting yourself sent off?

Very important. Gets paid to do all of those great games and toals. If you think his actions today we're acceptable then that's up to you.
His salary has nothing to do with you or me or anyone else.

Would you react if you got punched in the back? Would the way you react depend on whether you are earning £500 a week or £100k?

Back
Top Bottom