Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"However, the players really do need our support right now."

Well done for glossing over the point of the post(s) you quoted.

"Boooooo, Levy!"

Happy now? :pochfacepalm:
No. I won't be happy until we've smashed Everton....which we're quite capable of doing

You dont know what is then. Spursy is striving fir decades fir the CL finishing top four but being the first team ever to miss out on CL despite that because a shit Chelsea win the CL that year. Thats Spursy, not what hapoened today. Sone ppl seem desperate to reserect Spursy for some bizare reason and any bad thing will do.

You can call it whatever you want. What are the odds we get 2 players sent off in a match like this, and how much of a kick in the teeth is it that the players fought so hard only to concede at the very end. If it makes you happy and your Saturday evening less irritable, it's not spursy but just a "bad thing" then. I don't really give a shit.

I always stick up for the team, but it’s getting hard to now. We haven’t won a point on the road since January, we have lost games we should have been out of sight in and we have let a 10 point lead slip.

Spurs comfortably should have been qualified for UCL already, we only have ourselves to blame.
Agree with all of that, though injuries have been a huge factor in my view but my objection isnt in saying weve blown our lead or played badly. The opposite in fact, that is exactly why we are in the situation we are in, what i object to is people excusing itby blaming the universe for being against us, saying its Spursy. Its bollocks which undermines the whole club.

Fucking whiners and melters think they have a monopoloy on sorrow, the arrogant pricks....

Just that some of us don't smear our shit all over the walls the moment things aren't to their liking and understand the value of SUPPORT over fair-weather fandom.
Why are you directing all your rage and anger at fellow supporters for showing frustration at our end of season total collapse in form.
Surely you should be directing it at the board for the lack of investment that's led to it.
Having a pop at other fans, especially today, comes across as a bit cowardly and patronising tbh

Just to remind you that we are all off to Amsterdam next week for a CL semi final. If you are sick of spurs at this point, something is wrong with you.

May want to ask the players that, they seem sick of playing since city game. There is no way we are beating Ajax AND Barca so then you ask yourself can we beat Everton after the way we are playing and after losing the semi final.

People support the players since the first of that almost 7 losses streak, still no reaction from some of the fuckers, it's pretty confortable to play shit football for 180 minutes a week than go home to play Fortnite and sleep under a bad o money with a lot of support from the fans.

Have faith. The talent is there. They just need one final push over the line...

Talent is there but attitude is not. Still absolutely livid son did what he did. He fucked the game and made it fucking harder to win the next. Just don't see us winning. Have to pray Brighton get something at the scum

You can call it whatever you want. What are the odds we get 2 players sent off in a match like this, and how much of a kick in the teeth is it that the players fought so hard only to concede at the very end. If it makes you happy and your Saturday evening less irritable, it's not spursy but just a "bad thing" then. I don't really give a shit.

...and the fact they never even looked like scoring until they actually scored in the 90th minute

Probably pretty high if we aggresively push a player over in front of the ref, slide in late out of control missing the ball twice and kick the player instead of the ball - we only actually got punished for two of those four incidents. Probability might have been in our favour actually.

Lerma pure shithoused us today. He falls Son before the red, Pawson sees it and leaves it. He then punches Son leading to Sons reaction, then throws himself to the floor to get him sent off. He then tries it again against Rose and then goes head to head with Dele.

Pure cunt.

Talent is there but attitude is not. Still absolutely livid son did what he did. He fucked the game and made it fucking harder to win the next. Just don't see us winning. Have to pray Brighton get something at the scum
I hope they find that attitude as it's all on that game....probably. of course it wouldn't hurt if Woolwich and chelscum lost tomorrow but it's not likely given their opponents

...and the fact they never even looked like scoring until they actually scored in the 90th minute
That was largely down to giving them a corner. They almost scored from the other one we gave them a moment before but i dont think we gave them any others. It allowed them to flood the box for an uncontested cross. They actually blew the first corner by passing instead of crossing.

Back
Top Bottom