Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey John, how's it hanging

Long time, cunto
Umm.....fine when I last looked mate?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Willian has started 21 times this season so not sure why mikes01666 has tried to make out he’s a squad player.
The flip side to having Willian on the bench is having a massive fat cow in their starting line up.

Willian has 3 goals in 21 starts...Moura has 6 in 17 starts, and Lamela has 4 in 9 starts.

You know, just for some balance and all that

Er... we were comparing benches on Wednesday night. Willian was on their bench. Please point out where I've said he's a squad or bench member. I've also said that I'd take him in a heartbeat.

If he started on Wednesday that would have relegated Jorghino, Kovavcic or Pedro to the bench. I don't know Sarri's mind (and have no interest in it). However if one of those were on the bench, I'd also take them instead of our bench.

"having a massive fat cow" = Higuan?. This is the Higuan that hit our post in the first 10 minutes and has a couple of PL goals from his 4 appearances? I don't rate him either but calling him a "fat cow" smacks of the playground.

As for your stats. They're just plain wrong. (so this supports my argument that stats can be made to say anything - you take it to the next level by falsifying the stats as well!)
PL goals this season (I'd add CL goals/appearances as well, but the fascists are not in the CL (apparently we don't count goals scored in Cup competitions as they're against "rubbish")

Lucas 6 goals 23 appearances
Lamela 4 goals 17 appearances
Willian 3 goals, 25 appearances

None of them great, but was it you that famously said that it's not an AMs job to score goals? I'd say the three of them are doing a good job.

Once again I'd take Willian instead of Lucas/Lamela

This is funny? (Stupid meme removed)

And I thought you were a serious poster!

I think I said it yesterday but after this, it's more appropriate. "Go crawl back under your rock"

Look here fella, a bit of on line banter is one thing.
But insinuating a fellow poster whom you've never met and know nothing about may be kiddie fiddling child molester is really scraping the barrel of depravity.
As a father of 3, you appall me.

No doubt a couple of predictables while give you the funny rating you crave, but I'm sure the vast majority will see you and your vomit inducing parading for what it is.

As I said last night, a new low.
aA6qRjd.gif

Look here fella, a bit of on line banter is one thing.
But insinuating a fellow poster whom you've never met and know nothing about may be kiddie fiddling child molester is really scraping the barrel of depravity.
As a father of 3, you appall me.

No doubt a couple of predictables while give you the funny rating you crave, but I'm sure the vast majority will see you and your vomit inducing parading for what it is.

As I said last night, a new low.

Jesus Christ, it's only a jokey Phoenix Nights / Brass Eye reference.

Calm down.

Once again I'd take Willian instead of Lucas/Lamela

Even though our boys have produced more in less games, well done
This is something of an admission.Surely you don't exaggerate to make your point? Rather like falsifying statistics?

I shall take even less notice of you in the future!
Says the man who has been pulled up on about ten false statements and keeps responding with "Oh yeah, Im not sure why I posted that, Ill backtrack on that one"

:pochfacepalm:

Says the man who has been pulled up on about ten false statements and keeps responding with "Oh yeah, Im not sure why I posted that, Ill backtrack on that one"

More hyperbole. Could you produce one of these ten? If I make a mistake I admit it and move on.

How about those fictitious stats you quoted - no mention of them?

Last edited:
I think we do need signings and it has meant or likely meant Pochettino has had to overplay or unduly rely on some players but...

It does not explain last Saturday after 10 days rest or Wednesday when we played the majority of a team who played, and lost a Wembley-sapping 120 minute cup final so limply.

We are perennial sh!tters when it comes to it.

We do not have the one player (including Kane) who has the force of character, the arrogance or the sheer presence who can win us key games. So for us it is nearly always a collective effort. That is hard to achieve in such matches.

And whatever message Pochettino provides does not make-up for that lack of player.

We will see what happens tomorrow although the big picture this season is now securing a top 4 place.

But I know what type of kind of characters I would be looking to bring in during the summer without a doubt.

And those who slate Milner and Henderson don't know football's need for mentally strong men in your squad.

Yes it does appear we lack bollocks when it comes to the final hurdle but I also think the squad looks too comfortable, too familiar and yes lacking a spark

A couple of players to give poch an extra optoon and upset the applecart wouldn't hurt at all.

More hyperbole. Could you produce one of these ten? If I make a mistake I admit it and move on.

How about those fictitious stats you quoted - no mention of them?

How about the statement to end all statements "it's not an AM's job to score goals"

I don’t think it was Sammy that said that

Back
Top Bottom