Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First time you've seen it used on the board, is it?

Or is your faux-outrage, as ever, you trying to rally the troops and claim a moral high ground.

Search Results for Query: nonce | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

The Lady Doth Protest Too Much

tumblr_maxhgblNeu1qb05aco1_250.gif
No moral high ground and no rallying troops.

In the last couple of match threads you've referred to me as a leach, scum, a parasite and more. Which of course is fine. Happy for you to wade in with shit like that. I'll sometimes give it back.
But this goes beyond the pale. It's as clear what you're suggesting.

And the irony is , you're even trying to cast me as the villain for calling you out on it.
Really poor.

No moral high ground and no rallying troops.

In the last couple of match threads you've referred to me as a leach, scum, a parasite and more. Which of course is fine. Happy for you to wade in with shit like that.
But this goes beyond the pale. It's as clear what you're suggesting.

And the irony is , you're even trying to cast me as the villain for calling you out on it.
Really poor.
Well, well, fucking well...

Match - Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

''Who said anything about melting you fucking nonce'' - John Thomas

Who'd have thought, the moral crusader, of all that is holy and righteous has used the exact term to another poster on this forum he condemns as being ''beyond the pale''.

You fucking nonce.

tumblr_mbnexbbOMK1qjlwa8o1_400.gif

I didn't even post the so-called offensive gifs, you melt.

The inevitable name-calling! 'Melt' or 'snowflake' I predicted. Spot on.

I know you didn't post the memes. Never accused you of doing so.

However someone needs to make a stand.

I don't care if it is my view versus the whole of the rest of the forum. It's still wrong.

I don't care if it is my view versus the whole of the the rest of the forum. It's still wrong.
This is so cute.

Take a stand on TFC against offensive language.

Let me know how it goes...

tenor.gif

I don't care if it is my view versus the whole of the rest of the forum. It's still wrong.

You go, girl!

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

"
Make that "stand".....:vert:

Well, well, fucking well...

Match - Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

''Who said anything about melting you fucking nonce'' - John Thomas

Who'd have thought, the moral crusader, of all that is holy and righteous has used the exact term to another poster on this forum he condemns as being ''beyond the pale''.

You fucking nonce.

tumblr_mbnexbbOMK1qjlwa8o1_400.gif
Absolutely. Like I said earlier, when shit comes my way I'll give it back. And if you read through the whole exchange, the context is as clear as as day.

You've labelled fellow supporters racists, gooners, homophopes, and much worse.
You've now reached a new low with your barrel scraping paedophile inuendo.
Found out yet still digging himself in deeper.
So sad.

-EFlgU.gif

Absolutely. Like I said earlier, when shit comes my way I'll give it back. And if you read through the whole exchange, the context is as clear as as day.

You've labelled fellow supporters racists, gooners, homophopes, and much worse.
You've now reached a new low with your barrel scraping paedophile inuendo.
Found out yet still digging himself in deeper.
So sad.

-EFlgU.gif
Oh, I get it now...

If you call someone a nonce, that's ok. If someone calls you a nonce, that is not ok.

Do you find it funny and amusing when a poster uses nemes and gifs to suggest another forum member is a fucking paedophile?
Or does Nonce have a different meaning in your parts?

Oh John, you seem to be fighting this a bit too hard for someone who uses the term he is scandalised by.

But context is the hey, is it? The context being my post was a gif of one of the most iconic British comedy scenes, using a term that is frequently used on this board...

Search Results for Query: nonce | The Fighting Cock - Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs) Forum

Where was your moral crusade after all these? As I said, faux outrage.

You must be regretting weaponising your kids now...

As a father of 3...

Yea, and as a father of 3, you used the same term to call another member of this forum a nonce.

''Or does nonce have a different meaning in your parts?''

:dembelelol:

Using the kids to elicit sympathy, now that's truly low.

HpQhPGi.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom