Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know we don't see eye to eye on a few subjects regarding how the club is run etc but I do make you right. With moves bound to happen we will see if the calibre of player we go for and get this year will make the reluctance to spend over the past 12 months worthwhile.

Outgoings as important as incomings. Personally I think Pochettino needs to be a little ruthless with a few that have helped us get to this stage to make sufficient space for ones who can help with the next step. 4-5 future spine players probably required

The Toby and Eriksen questions will also be answered in the summer.

Incredible isn't it, Poch actually says he's happy with the squad, actually says the players he wanted we couldn't get, actually says he can't believe the false rumours, actually says he's a person who is so happy and confident that his ideas are the same as his chairmen's, actually says in reality if you see the table then of course we are there, there's much more he says but you get the point ....

and yet the same half dozen posters (we all know who they are) somehow make this into a complaint against Levy and a hidden threat to explode ... you couldn't make it up, except of course some people do

"Realism" & "objectivity" they call it. :pochunimpressed:

Poisonous, joyless cunts.... Objectively speaking of course.

49906951_1030028417205691_7869116101587616305_n.jpg

Phwoooooooooar!!!!

Aurier, Lamela, Bic Vic, Vorm all take up important and limited nonHG spaces. The whole Dier situ not beinclassed as HG really does us no favours at all

Agree re: Voorm & Vic (assuming the gaffer thinks the same way about Serge then him too), but anyone expecting bench players far and above of Lamela is having a laugh.

Still wanna see him given a try as a CM in a 3.

Last edited:
Agree re: Voorm & Vic (assuming the gaffer thinks the same way about Serge then him too), but anyone expecting bench players far and above of Lamela is having a laugh.

Still wanna see him given a try as a CM in a 3.

I don't think Lamela is clever enough or calm enough in possession to take his game up to the next level. I've seen flashes of it but if we were to get a player of Brooks' quality in Erik would definitely be one I could see moving on.

I think the squad needs trimming to make space for new quality to push on and whilst I love Erik as a Spurs player, I love Spurs more and always want to see us find ways to improve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom