Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most of them are 5 yard side ways lay offs tho - how many were forward and longer than 10 yards? He’s a hard working player but his passing range has to become far more ambitious if he’s to become a great, imv

A few hours ago when I criticised Moura:

You’re like a cheap knock-off version of the convicted gooner Ossie Wembley . All you ever do is moan and moan - give it a rest. This is the best Spurs team in a generation

Last edited:
Isn't it funny that since Mourinho left and Poch became the chosen one, we are suddenly now considered title contenders?

Almost as if they're using it as a way to prove Poch is competing..

Evertonian here, registered to say that we've played all of the big 6 now and you're by far superior to all of them, yes our mistakes helped a bit, but we couldn't cope with the passing and movement from every single one of your players. The gap between us has never been so big.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, please do us Evertonians a favour and finish above the redshite!

It's a beautiful goal and it's the sort of goal I love to see at Tottenham but fuck me the pressing from Everton was awful. Just so so lazy from Everton, you CANNOT give this team time to play football because we will destroy you, simple as that.

The fact Kane is unmarked and the line Everton play is so high still when we are 2-5 up is just embarrassing from the players and the coach.

There were 2 stats they rolled out.

"Hadn't won on a Sunday this season"
"Haven't won when going behind"

So not only did we win well, but we won pretty damn well after going behind.

What's next?

Surely both are bullshit tho. .?

Evertonian here, registered to say that we've played all of the big 6 now and you're by far superior to all of them, yes our mistakes helped a bit, but we couldn't cope with the passing and movement from every single one of your players. The gap between us has never been so big.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, please do us Evertonians a favour and finish above the redshite!
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I think that if your owners have patience and foresight you can really start pushing along soon. Poch is obviously an enormous part of our success, but the investment by Levy in the training facility and academy, having players like Kane, Winks, Skipp, etc.. come through the ranks, and some great buys a few years back (Eriksen, Dele, Son) have all contributed. That doesn’t happen overnight.

Would much prefer Everton up there to Chelsea or City.

Back
Top Bottom