Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup- 31.10.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at past results in League Cup I've just realised that I've been to the last 5.

1-1
5-0 replay
1-0
1-2
2-3.

The first 2 in 86-87 season, Clive Allen's 49 goals, Pleat's 5 man MF, some sensational footie. Unthinkable that anyone would rest players for the cups, even League Cup. Also the era when we were banned from Europe.

Looking at past results in League Cup I've just realised that I've been to the last 5.

1-1
5-0 replay
1-0
1-2
2-3.

The first 2 in 86-87 season, Clive Allen's 49 goals, Pleat's 5 man MF, some sensational footie. Unthinkable that anyone would rest players for the cups, even League Cup. Also the era when we were banned from Europe.
Was at both those as well.

How the first game ended 1-1 I will never know.We played some brilliant football that night non stop attack in powder blue.
To be fair West Ham had a good side then as well but in the second half of the replay Paul Allen had one of those half's of football.He was unstoppable.

First off it's a disgrace that we're playing a cup game 48 hours after one of the most draining games of the season.
We are paying because we don't have a stadium, building of the new stadium is delayed until the club announces and won't be ready before Jan 2019.

Who remembers the league cup game in 81( I think) at WHL?
A bit lively by all accounts. My Dad was working late shift, so couldn't go and for some reason my brother couldn't take me that night and he went with his mates.......

I hope we do a split of youth and starters coming off injury. Need to rotate and rest some guys. Kane should be locked in a hyperbaric chamber at the training facility until Saturday at noon.

I think we score a bunch because I BELIEVE.

1-4 Son (x2), Dele, Sissoko

Back
Top Bottom