Home (allegedly) v Watford EFL Cup 26th Sept -20-00.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool don’t have a squad better than us - just how many time does it need to be said?

But hey it’s a text book humiliation- no evidence for this but you said it so must be a fact. In comparison to others on here you a pretty bad at this and that is saying something.
You can try hurt my feelings all you like my g. Still ain't gonna change the fact you've done yourself like a kipper.

The fact you can't answer direct questions put to you, have resorted to making up the opposing view and putting words in mouths and have every post dripping with sarcasm says it all.

You will always be the guy that said money is an irrelevance.

That kinda dumb doesn't wash off.

You do have previous of being right though...

Another cup squandered but no doubt Poch will get off Scott free.

...oh...

:dembelelol:

Yep let’s ignore the 2 seasons we finished above, in the last 3 and let’s ignore all of the other elite clubs as well. Sorry you are right we don’t have one of the best teams in the league, we don’t have one of the best squads as well. It’s valued as one of the most expensive in the game but this is all a lie right - we have the sixth biggest turnover in league that’s all that matters right. Heaven have mercy.

Please stop posting

I'm the guy that you can't dig back at. Because you have nothing.....
All you can do is repeat the same lame joke
Over
And over
And over

Dull

Listen Mick I actually haven’t got a clue who you are. I really don’t know any of you viewpoints - I only know you as some random poster who posts abuse and who tries to suggest that I should somehow know you or that we have previously debated when we haven’t. Sorry to be mean you can’t have posted anything of note to warrant my attention.

Back
Top Bottom