Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sooooooo, here we go again.

Me: "I think we´ll win"
You: "I think it we difficult as we are tired"

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt you quote me, and disagree with my post and argue your own views?
Nothing wrong with that, thats the point in discussion.

But when I argue mine, it "relax and accept my opinion"

Why are people constantly coming with this pathetic line all the time. Ive accepted your views as much as youve accepted mine. We disagree with eachother at thats that.

If you want to make statements with no back and forth, then dont quote me, as I will answer you.

I thought that was what you wanted, but obviously you´re just another pussy on his high horse who wants to disagree with people at will, but gets all pissy when they come back with an answer.

Basically, fuck off mate.
It's amazing the guy gets binned so much really, such an easy to "get on with" person!

I'm on his ignore list, because he doesn't like it when people point out to him that his biggest problem is himself.

As far as I can see he is going round the board and trampling on threads in his uber obnoxious pitbull poster mode, seemingly, daring people to pick him off.

His allegiance isn't in doubt, and he often makes great points - but he burns any good will he might generate by being a toxic and obnoxious poster.

and the board suffers.

Three points really important, but I definitely care about how well we play. I want to see us put in a shift that actually fits the quality of the team.

Second half against Utd showed our measured and ruthless side, and Id love to play this lot off the pitch.

No chance of the latter. This is a very good Liverpool side and we are on the back foot a tad after that horror show at Watford, post our goal.

This would have been the game to play 3 at the back and I think we might see that employed but only if we drop one of Alli, Eriksen or Moura which is unlikely, although Alli may not be fit anyway.

I am not so much nervous as unconvinced that we are on song despite the United win.

If honest Isay roll on January and a couple of signings.

1 goal win either side.

No chance of the latter. This is a very good Liverpool side and we are on the back foot a tad after that horror show at Watford, post our goal.

This would have been the game to play 3 at the back and I think we might see that employed but only if we drop one of Alli, Eriksen or Moura which is unlikely, although may not be fit anyway.

I am not so much nervous as unconvinced that we are on song despite the United win.

If honest Isay roll on January and a couple of signings.

1 goal win either side.

Ive got nothing to say really. Arguing my point ruins the forum, so you´re welcome to your opinions and I accept them and am relaxed.

How fun, a forum full of one off statements. This is nice. Thank The Multi for me

Last edited:
I have to admit to feeling quite nervous about this one. Although it's still early days, a little hinges on this one. The fact we slaughtered them last time round at Wembley has no bearing on Saturday'so game. I just hope that the players are up for it, and they play to their best form. Need a bounce back from the Watford game.
They certainly won't be suffering any measure of doubt, given their current form, which will, hopefully, make them over confident.
I just hope we don't go down early, which we have a tendency to do against, not only them, but fast moving busy teams. We need to be on our game and controlled from the kick off.
I hope whoever plays on our left buttons Salah down early on as well. Hopefully Rose will carry on with his form from the England game, and not make any goofs like the Lukaku one against Manure.
Eriksen owes the team a good performance, if he can get his supply lines right, then we stand a good chance of getting amongst the goals.

Sooooooo, here we go again.

Me: "I think we´ll win"
You: "I think it we difficult as we are tired"

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt you quote me, and disagree with my post and argue your own views?
Nothing wrong with that, thats the point in discussion.

But when I argue mine, it "relax and accept my opinion"

Why are people constantly coming with this pathetic line all the time. Ive accepted your views as much as youve accepted mine. We disagree with eachother at thats that.

If you want to make statements with no back and forth, then dont quote me, as I will answer you.

I thought that was what you wanted, but obviously you´re just another pussy on his high horse who wants to disagree with people at will, but gets all pissy when they come back with an answer.

Basically, fuck off mate.
No, you quoted me I had the decency (stupidity) to reply. I said I thought our English players were looking tired. You said, 'what, you want to rest Son too!'
Do you not understand how you come across as hysterical? Then you start telling me to fuck off and trying to drag me into an argument I'm not interested in and haven't read.

No, you quoted me I had the decency (stupidity) to reply. I said I thought our English players were looking tired. You said, 'what, you want to rest Son too!'
Do you not understand how you come across as hysterical? Then you start telling me to fuck off and trying to drag me into an argument I'm not interested in and haven't read.

Yeah but why didnt you just take your own advice, and relax and accept my opinion.
Why quote back and disagree?

I simply mentioned Son because if you think our players are all knackered from the world cup, three months ago then Son must be positively fucked when he returns. Simply wondered if youd be ok with playing him straight away or not.

Oh well. Im not bothered if I sound hysterical, Im ok with myself. You have an ignore function, just use it mate, its really that simple. In my view its far more hysterical to keep giving me lessons on my behaviour on a fucking football forum.

You could have used all this time to discuss the game, like we were doing, before you started acting like a little pussy about it.

Hi guys. Here is one "deluded" Liverpool fan.
Never had in mind to come here and provoke or something like that so please don't even think of that.
Just want to exchange opinion about our club situations at the moment and about Saturday game. That's all. If you don't want me to wrote. Just wrote if I'm not welcome. I'm fine with that and I'll perfectly understand that. I see from this thread, there's general sense from you that it's gonna be a though game. Ok, you expect win and it's completely understandable. So the same feeling is from the other side. Personally, I would take point from Wembley straight away but always hope that it can be all three of course. Early games prove to be always though games for Klopp. At Klopp's time at Liverpool, in total, there's 10 victories from 28 attempts - 35 percent win rate, or almost one in three. That's one of the reason why I'll be satisfied with point and we also don't have good results in first game after the international breaks. On the other hand, we see our chances from better defence than last few seasons and of course you're playing attacking football which is always better for our counter style of play than deep sitting defences, so, from my point of view, I'll take a point as a massive one..
Your not a Liverpool fan, your writing is better than junior school level!

Yeah but why didnt you just take your own advice, and relax and accept my opinion.
Why quote back and disagree?

I simply mentioned Son because if you think our players are all knackered from the world cup, three months ago then Son must be positively fucked when he returns. Simply wondered if youd be ok with playing him straight away or not.

Oh well. Im not bothered if I sound hysterical, Im ok with myself. You have an ignore function, just use it mate, its really that simple. In my view its far more hysterical to keep giving me lessons on my behaviour on a fucking football forum.

You could have used all this time to discuss the game, like we were doing, before you started acting like a little pussy about it.
I didn't say you had to accept my opinion, I said you should try to understand it. Rather than posting some bollocks about resting players. I didn't mention resting anyone.
I don't give a fuck if you are or aren't Okay with being hysterical. I just wondered if you realised you were hysterical. Clearly you don't.
Who is acting like a Pussy and whining about people criticising his posting style? Why reply to it if you don't want to discuss it and want to focus on the match.
You've made yourself look an even bigger fool than before here. Give it up and go have a lie down

I think we'll see a response after the Watford game and will beat Liverpool. It is Liverpools first real test in seriousness, time to see if they are who the pundits claim or just the same as last year: decent but not better than the other big teams.

I didn't say you had to accept my opinion, I said you should try to understand it. Rather than posting some bollocks about resting players. I didn't mention resting anyone.
I don't give a fuck if you are or aren't Okay with being hysterical. I just wondered if you realised you were hysterical. Clearly you don't.
Who is acting like a Pussy and whining about people criticising his posting style? Why reply to it if you don't want to discuss it and want to focus on the match.
You've made yourself look an even bigger fool than before here. Give it up and go have a lie down

I replied because you quoted me. Thats what people generally do.
Not in your case though clearly, you quote and if someone disagrees, they arent allowed to say so, just "understand" you and move on silently.

As for you not mentioning resting anyone, so what. I mentioned it.....do you understand how a conversation can develope..or am I only allowed to say the same things you did?

You claimed we were knackered......oh how weird I mentioned resting someone.
Funny how you called yourself an idiot earlier for getting dragged in.....then got dragged in three more times.
Yes mate, Ive definitely made myself look like the fool. But what does that make the person who thinks he´s above it but just cant move on then..

:pochfacepalm:

I replied because you quoted me. Thats what people generally do.
Not in your case though clearly, you quote and if someone disagrees, they arent allowed to say so, just "understand" you and move on silently.

As for you not mentioning resting anyone, so what. I mentioned it.....do you understand how a conversation can develope..or am I only allowed to say the same things you did?

You claimed we were knackered......oh how weird I mentioned resting someone.
Funny how you called yourself an idiot earlier for getting dragged in.....then got dragged in three more times.
Yes mate, Ive definitely made myself look like the fool. But what does that make the person who thinks he´s above it but just cant move on then..

:pochfacepalm:
No, you quoted me. Look in the thread, you seem to have lost your mind in all this frothing hysteria.
Suggesting the English players are tired means we should rest Son, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
I'm quite enjoying this now and will keep replying to you, I'm interested to see what levels of bullshit you will stoop to to cover up for you embarrassing yourself. You are funny
tenor.gif

If Rose has his head screwed on he would certainly start for me. Has the pace and strength to deal with Salah.

I’d also play Son if he’s ready over Alli, we need a quick tempo going forwards and Alli slows it down too much at times, he’s also apparently got a minor knock.

Eriksen needs to raise his game massively aswell

Back
Top Bottom