FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t know why some of you care so much about the pundits.

I love that they slate us at every chance. Think it brings the squad together and they relish at the opportunity to prove everyone wrong.

He's got nothing around him....I think he has qualities and deserves better

Missed some critical game time and stunted his development..... Think he stuck around here for a little too long.

Swansea ditching their former Barca-lite philosophy hasn't helped him either. If he'd got that move a year or two earlier I think he'd be a mid-table mainstay by now.... The next Joe Allen if you will.

I’m ready for the media to come out with some bullshit over the weekend. The media have been going on for 3 years that Spurs need to win a trophy to keep their players. If they win the FA Cup the media will say it’s not enough or it was an easy run.
No doubt the media-attention-seeking Gooner fraternity will start a fucking petition, or hire a fucking plane to make sure our Semi-Final gets moved... and if not, to get the result chalked off if we DARE win!

Maybe we should ask for the Semi to be moved to the building site at White Hart Lane... it would be a great leveller having to avoid the bulldozers and setting concrete!

Are they really booing Alli?
Jesus the media really done a number on some fans.
:deledoubt:

I thought that at first, but then again they're Welsh so why would they give a fuck.

These knuckle-dragging shee-ple at non-rival clubs that will be cheering him (and Harry) come the summer are the one's that get on my tits.

Adrian Duhrum has just officially started the '"it's not fair Spurs are still playing in the FA Cup" campaign by declaring our Semi & Final appearances will give us an unfair advantage.

FUCK OFF YOU BIASED GINGER GOONER CUNT!

Anyone have a full match replay? I've looked online and only found very shitty ones and some with blasting music in the background that seemingly can't be stopped.

I didn't hear that (some random Canadian stream), but that's out of fucking order....

Stick it to the cunts, Oz!

The commentator didn’t say that. Although what he actually said was no better.

He implied that by sending Dele on he had an excuse to make up an injury, and therefore keep in out of the England squad.

Insulting to Pochettino’s integrity, but also idiotic. If we were going to lie about an injury we’d just say he picked one up in training.

Our manager on VAR today;

"It’s a nightmare, it’s a nightmare. I am so sorry for the people that try to sell that system. I am so sorry. But today Sonny wasn’t offside. No, in the end I prefer the assistant referee make a mistake, not the technology and waiting three or four minutes on the pitch. But ok, I think we need to see in the reality how it’s going to affect the game, the players, how it’s going to affect the referees and the coaching staff on the touchline. In every single action I can see today the coaching staff ‘it was foul, it was handball, why not this, why not that?, use the system, the VAR to see if it is or not’. It’s so, so complex and the worst thing for me is that it’s going to affect the fans. This system will affect the fans. We are going to have a massive problem for the future of football."

Can't argue with any of that.

Adrian Duhrum has just officially started the '"it's not fair Spurs are still playing in the FA Cup" campaign by declaring our Semi & Final appearances will give us an unfair advantage.

FUCK OFF YOU BIASED GINGER GOONER CUNT!
Was this the same bloke who said Walker Eriksen and Dier wouldn’t get in a league one side.
The same bloke who said our Wembley curse would be a mental block we wouldn’t get over.
Now we have an advantage becuase we are at Wembley.
rates Wilshere but Eriksen is league one
Let’s see they’ve played the same amount of PL games they are both 26
Jack Wilshere Statistics | Premier League
Christian Eriksen Statistics | Premier League

If Eriksen is not league one then Wilshere is non league

Back
Top Bottom