FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fun day overall. Went with my old man. Train cancelled on the way there and the way back, some yids had to stand up for 3 hours 45 minutes as there weren't enough seats for two train loads plus people going to the rugby plus normal people. Game was almost too easy. Professional performance and great to see the lads up for it after the Juve disappointment, though not a surprise- this lot want to win something. Good performances from Eriksen, Lamela and Sissoko I thought. Piss poor atmosphere from most of the Swansea fans, who didn't even sell out, it felt like an FA Cup 3rd round or 4th round not a quarter final. Good support from the yids. TottenhamAberdeen TottenhamAberdeen good to bump into you.

I can't remember it verbatim but it was along the lines of the following:

As Dele came on for Lamella:

DM "call me a cynic but when a manager puts a player on with a few minutes to go before a friendly who picked up a knock on the last game, it's as if the manager has said to the player "go on and pull up with a problem" so they get out of the England game.

He banged on about it a bit. Was disgraceful TBH and unfounded...

There are about £40,000 reasons Alli came on for the last few minutes..........it's well known we pay low basic wages, giving a player their bonus money in matches like this helps a lot

I'm gonna try my very best not to have one.

200.gif
OffTheBench OffTheBench

I couldn't do it.

:pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom