FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were so fluid in attack yesterday....great option having Moura down the flank. Whats was interesting is that he played on the same wing in both halves (right the left)

Lamela back in really good form at the same time Son and Eriksen have hit their best, so with Kane out we really look good. Plus Dele to come in and Llorente if need be.

Id be tempted to start the same front four vs Chelsea

Hoddle, Modric, Ardiles, Lennon (at his best) were all small is stature but unrivaled with the ball. Once Moura is up to speed, has a pre-season with us he will be as good in my opinion.
Hoddle, Modric, Ardiles, Lennon (at his best) were all small is stature but unrivaled with the ball. Once Moura is up to speed, has a pre-season with us he will be as good in my opinion.

You could hear Poch yesterday, time after time shouting at the players to get the ball to Moura.

Really disappointed with Danny Mills... I think Poch is the one manager in the Prem who has actively coached players with the goal being to make their national squad. I'm sure like most he feel friendlies at this point in the season are a problem but not once (from my knowledge) has he tried to pull a trick to get a player withdrawn. The guy has integrity so do one Mills

Really disappointed with Danny Mills... I think Poch is the one manager in the Prem who has actively coached players with the goal being to make their national squad. I'm sure like most he feel friendlies at this point in the season are a problem but not once (from my knowledge) has he tried to pull a trick to get a player withdrawn. The guy has integrity so do one Mills

What was said? link?

More to the point, show of hands who here has been " mocking Woolwich for winning the FA Cup"? Jesus the man's a tragic prick.

Funny coming from a man who has been screaming WENGER OUT for the whole period they were winning the FA Cup....Is that not mocking the cup? screaming for the head of the man whos won it twice in 3 years, because its beneath you

When Poch retires, shall we see who achieved more. Then Mills can have an opinion.

Danny Mills - Wikipedia

:harrysmile:

What was said? link?

I can't remember it verbatim but it was along the lines of the following:

As Dele came on for Lamella:

DM "call me a cynic but when a manager puts a player on with a few minutes to go before a friendly who picked up a knock on the last game, it's as if the manager has said to the player "go on and pull up with a problem" so they get out of the England game.

He banged on about it a bit. Was disgraceful TBH and unfounded...

DM "call me a cynic but when a manager puts a player on with a few minutes to go before a friendly who picked up a knock on the last game, it's as if the manager has said to the player "go on and pull up with a problem" so they get out of the England game.

Ah right! I opted to watch it on Fox Sport and generally had the volume down as I was getting ready to go out!

That is just petty.. the agenda is to belittle a foreign manager! Horrendous really as Poch has made so many players good enough for England call ups.

Any change he can manage us and England at the same time :D

Just done this clip for you. He said about it a couple of times... Really pissed me off at the time.

Oh bloody hell! what a prat! giving him minutes.. a run out! Thanks for the trouble. I really struggle with pundits.. I thought Murphy was shite yesterday too.

Murphy "Insert Leicester player * are having a wonderful season". Well, they aren't exactly lighting up league are they

Back
Top Bottom