FA CUP Quarter-Final : Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur - 17/03/18 @12.15pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone have a good video of the Son VAR goal? Haven’t been able to find it anywhere online. Refuse to click the Sun link.

Couldn’t watch this match but sounded like a good time!

I was at the Swansea v Spurs game today as a neutral as I take part in the Road To Wembley challenge where I visit every single round of this seasons FA Cup. I am also raising money for Prostate Cancer UK. Please watch below!

Thank you!

WATCH -

Ohhh shit, just remembered this is our last game for 2 weeks.

Batten down the hatches TFC, the international break (aka Cunt Off Season) has arrived!!!

Plus I'm looking forward to at least 3 quality Aberdeenshire threads.

So if the linesman had not flagged for offside, seeing as it looked offside, VAR would had been used and a goal would have been given?
This is such a good point. A VAR decision to allow or disallow a goal for offside could depend entirely upon whether the ref blows his whistle before the ball hits the back of the net or after.

That's seriously fucked up.

So...you're watching the game with the missus when she suddenly announces that she wants to 'moch Poch'.!!!
Apparently this means she thinks he's got adorable cheeks and she wants to give them a little pinch!
Talk about distracting!
:pocheyes::pochwtf::pochshock:
Ps NOT arse cheeks!

This is such a good point. A VAR decision to allow or disallow a goal for offside could depend entirely upon whether the ref blows his whistle before the ball hits the back of the net or after.

That's seriously fucked up.

It’s a flawed system based on just that. The worst part about it is the stoppages in the game.
What’s next, time outs and challenges?

:dembelewtf:

Ohhh shit, just remembered this is our last game for 2 weeks.

Batten down the hatches TFC, the international break (aka Cunt Off Season) has arrived!!!

Plus I'm looking forward to at least 3 quality Aberdeenshire threads.
I'm gonna try my very best not to have one.

200.gif

Not the most physical player - still learning when to run with the ball and when to release before he gets clobbered!

Hoddle, Modric, Ardiles, Lennon (at his best) were all small is stature but unrivaled with the ball. Once Moura is up to speed, has a pre-season with us he will be as good in my opinion.

You could hear Poch yesterday, time after time shouting at the players to get the ball to Moura.

Hoddle, Modric, Ardiles, Lennon (at his best) were all small is stature but unrivaled with the ball. Once Moura is up to speed, has a pre-season with us he will be as good in my opinion.

You could hear Poch yesterday, time after time shouting at the players to get the ball to Moura.
Hoddle small?

Back
Top Bottom