Burnley away - 17:30 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not only did he match Shearer, he overtook those two cunts too...
DRwQAw1XcAAV3IF.jpg

Whatever Harry does against the Saints, He will be the only PL player with more goals than games in a single calendar year, suck on that you absolute cunt Shearer.

Hugely important and impressive performance from us. The team
Is clearly motivated and united - plus we created a lot of chances. Hopefully our sticky patch is behind us now. As a long time supporter, I can remember far too many occasions where matches like this would have ended up with an embarrassing slaughter. Poch is still very much the man. COYS!!!!!!!

Best performance for a while. At the races from start to finish. Aggressive, determined and focused. I felt Sissoko ( missed ( saved ) chance aside ) did very well and I like the balance of him and Aurier. Kane - no point in saying anything other than “majestic” I was there against Hearts in the Europa League and saw that Penalty miss. Who would have predicted this from that game ?

So much better than last weekend. Well done all

Don’t agree. He could have done better. Then again Son missed a sitter. Sissoko looks uncomfortable. Just needed to lift it.
Second chance he could have feinted and placed it.
Yet he had a decent game. He’s a very basic player. Technically all over the place. Yet he tries and made a nice assist for Kane.
He’s a weird one Sissoko. I want him to do well. There’s a player in there. I just don’t think he’s getting any better technically with us.
Yet he can do a job and at least he gives his all for the team. Can’t fault him there.
Hugo looks a little miffed at being left out...

:deledoubt:
As skipper, Hugo has to keep this lot in line, a mighty job, especially with Dele and Eric. :nawty:

Feel a lot more confident about our top 4 chances after that. Dele and Kane at their best is key to that and I can see both going on similar runs of scoring/creating that they went on this time last year. I expect 3 further victories over the holiday period while our top 4 rivals drop further points, very nice run of fixtures coming up.

Watching again on MOTD. Don’t really think Sissoko could’ve done anything that different wih his chance. Lucky save with the keepers foot.

Son’s was worse. In other matches, Gayle, Maritial and Lingard all had worse misses.

I agree. My reaction at the time was that he fucked up because I expect him not to score, but on second viewing he did the right thing (except it didn't end up in the net).

We'll be alright for the top four I think because we have had our bad part of the season, we've had lots of key injuries, we've had bad form and the hardest CL group to deal with, getting used to Wembley. I think the second half of the season will be easier and the likes of Livepool and Woolwich have major flaws too, just look at their game yesterday and you can see that they are going to lose more games. We will lose some more games too but I think we'll win more than those two, maybe Chelsea too. Utd I think will finish second this season because they are hard to beat but they could easily end up dropping too many points with draws like last season so we're still in it for second place.

Last edited:
Feel a lot more confident about our top 4 chances after that. Dele and Kane at their best is key to that and I can see both going on similar runs of scoring/creating that they went on this time last year. I expect 3 further victories over the holiday period while our top 4 rivals drop further points, very nice run of fixtures coming up.
We should win our games between now and the end of January. Then we have Man U, Woolwich, and Liverpool before the first leg of the Champions League tie with the Old Lady. What a cunt if a run of games that is. Let’s hope we have a good bit of winning momentum going by then

Very pleasing result, congratulations to Kane really hope he can rattle in another hatrick to beat the record on Tuesday. Dele was great, back to his bad guy best, fucking love the booing they think they are getting to him but its just making him stronger lol. Sissoko had a good game, very unlucky not to have scored didn't do much wrong with those chances imo.
Clean sheet! Love that, very nice to have Sanchez back, and Dier is more natural in midfield.

Best performance for a while. At the races from start to finish. Aggressive, determined and focused. I felt Sissoko ( missed ( saved ) chance aside ) did very well and I like the balance of him and Aurier. Kane - no point in saying anything other than “majestic” I was there against Hearts in the Europa League and saw that Penalty miss. Who would have predicted this from that game ?

So much better than last weekend. Well done all

And now get Wanyama and Toby back and go on an unbeaten run for rest of season
Finish third
Win FA Cup
Win CL
And Spam get relegated
Perfect 2018

COYMS

Back
Top Bottom