Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s a sad reply, how do you know I’m married, I could be gay for all you know, the reason I am on here is on the Man City forum it was said spurs fans are all bitter and twisted, I did not believe this, I always had spurs has my second team, unfortunately I have seen some real bile on here so have been proved wrong. Never mind the glory days may return when you are back at WHL!
Glory hunt your 2nd team, nah, get back to your franchise chum.

Not really, Lloris, Trippier and Winks were shitting on their pants every time they had ball on their feet, Dier had an obligatory brainfart, Dele looked half arsed as usual and was only visible when he was commiting fouls, Dembele was physically and mentally slower and Son was way out of his depth.

Yesterday was the biggest reality check over the last 18 months.
I remember when we got outplayed by them over in the states during the summer. Those of us who voiced our concerns were told to shut the fuck up as it was only a friendly.
Well, yesterdays match was no friendly.

I remember when we got outplayed by them over in the states during the summer. Those of us who voiced our concerns were told to shut the fuck up as it was only a friendly.
We lost 4-1 and seating 7th because of the new stadium and training complex, that's how happy clappers spin it.

It has nothing to do with poor recruitment, wrong team selection or weak mentality.

Well, almost our players played like it was a friendly. We once again weren’t able to the football basics. Trippier doesn’t belong to a top club, he is a starter for a team like West Ham or stoke for fuck sake. Dier is shit playing center back in a 4 men defense and like a lot of us been saying dembele is done at top level.

When's the thesis out on your experiment? This is a what supporting a franchise of City Football Group (CFG) (HQ'd in London, Owned by UAE) is all about.

What. A. Cunt.
:dembelelol:
HQ'd in London until the sky money goes (which, with the disney take over could be earlier than you think. Disney now own 30% of Sky TV. doubt they will let it lose money like it has). then another club becomes the main club and city feed them. (probably New York). then the whining starts......

What ‘proper’ fans are they then Billy?

You’re talking utter shit

You know I came on this forum months ago as an experiment to see things from opposing teams perspective..but all I’ve found is bitterness and casual racism..you lot are fucking horrible and I’m so glad we smashed you into the ground yesterday

You’re now closer to the bottom of the league than the top..and all us ‘arab oil cunts’ are laughing in your faces

You’ll always be in the shadow of Woolwich and Chelsea..a nothing Club with horrible support..having browsed away forums quite often you have to be the most bitter fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to see..it’s pathetic..you’re pathetic..I just hope we get you in the CL so we can smash you again on a world stage

Cheerio you fucking losers

Haha what a Moby.. If Twats like you can't see you are only where you are because you have more money then you are thicker than I thought, and I thought you were already the thickest of the thick.

What had you won before you sold your soul to the oil industry?

You are just a club that has bought success and you know it. Your proper fans know it but there are still some thick fuckers in denial. (you)

As for " the big stage " we've already played you in a major final and guess what happened? oh and this was before the dirty oil money..coincidence???

You know I came on this forum months ago as an experiment to see things from opposing teams perspective..but all I’ve found is bitterness and casual racism..you lot are fucking horrible and I’m so glad we smashed you into the ground yesterday

You’re now closer to the bottom of the league than the top..and all us ‘arab oil cunts’ are laughing in your faces

You’ll always be in the shadow of Woolwich and Chelsea..a nothing Club with horrible support..having browsed away forums quite often you have to be the most bitter fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to see..it’s pathetic..you’re pathetic..I just hope we get you in the CL so we can smash you again on a world stage

nice pic. makes you look like a proper hard manc, that does. Just like Liam. not fake in the slightest

To bring some fairness and balance here, city did win the Division 1 championship in 2001, their first success since losing the 1981 cup final.

So always been a massive club, absolutely massive club.

And they were the first club to have under soil heating at Maine road, they used economy 7.

I remember the one good player they had in twenty years, Georgie kinkladzi, he went on to play for Ajax reserves rather than city.

But of course, they are a massive club

Even the BBC knew City were a joke. They allowed the sex pest, Stuart hall, to commentate on their games and the nonce would sit there laughing at them, calling Maine Road ' the centre for base comedy'

You’ll always be in the shadow of

Woolwich and Chelsea..a nothing Club with horrible support..having browsed away forums quite often you have to be the most bitter fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to see..it’s pathetic..you’re pathetic..I just hope we get you in the CL so we can smash you again on a world stage

You really should get out more, mate.

Do you paas to your team mate who has best chance to score or do you pass to one that has best chance to return pass back to you

The thing is they spend a lot but United spends almost the same or even the same and the quality of the players and football is night and day. In that i give city and guardiola the credit. That squad in the hands of Mourinho wouldn’t steam roll the league.

And about us: “play stupid games, win stupid prizes”

A nothing club....Mm w

A nothing club....Mm well prior to season 2011/12 when your dirty oil money and your loyal band of mercenaries rocked up what had you to shout about other than being the 2nd team in Manchester?

Even the BBC knew City were a joke. They allowed the sex pest, Stuart hall, to commentate on their games and the nonce would sit there laughing at them, calling Maine Road ' the centre for base comedy'

Boy I love it when you get angry, superb work today!!

603.gif

Still sick about City’s first goal off the corner. Yet another conceded goal off a set piece. Is the strategy to mark an area or a man? What ever it is, it’s not working.

Also...........

The continued efforts to work it out of the back by knocking it out to the wing just out of the box are unnerving, particularly against that high press yesterday. More often than not, the third pass was desperate, and it came right back down their throats on the interception.

Last edited:
Boy I love it when you get angry, superb work today!!

603.gif

Winds me up no end, away fans coming on here gloating like they have always been a massive and successful club.

City had hell of a side in the late 60's, just like Derby and Leeds did in the early 70's followed by forest, villa and Ipswich. City fans can pretend, like chavs, all they want but they can't rewrite history, before they were doped up by money they were crap for years

Winds me up no end, away fans coming on here gloating like they have always been a massive and successful club.

City had hell of a side in the late 60's, just like Derby and Leeds did in the early 70's followed by forest, villa and Ipswich. City fans can pretend, like chavs, all they want but they can't rewrite history, before they were doped up by money they were crap for years

Oh I know, if they hadn't beaten Gillingham on pens to get out of 3rd tier of football in 1999 god knows where they would be, Leeds or someone else could have got the money instead, success based on being a pet project and or tax evasion, awful

I know this defeat is disappointing but any comparison to AVB or Sherwood is just ridiculous. For a start, we thumped Liverpool a few weeks back. Secondly, this City team are possibly better than anything the PL has seen before. Thirdly, we kept going all match, as shown by the Eriksen goal. We had a chance until it went 2-0 and beyond. We lost a little concentration and their quality paid off in the end. But it was way off the shambles of AVB or Sherwood. Way off.
Though Dier seems a little bit capitulated.

Back
Top Bottom