Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd rather we kept our principles than have a club run on dirty money.. and your proper fans admit this.. it's silly little girls like you that can't spot it.

What ‘proper’ fans are they then Billy?

You’re talking utter shit

You know I came on this forum months ago as an experiment to see things from opposing teams perspective..but all I’ve found is bitterness and casual racism..you lot are fucking horrible and I’m so glad we smashed you into the ground yesterday

You’re now closer to the bottom of the league than the top..and all us ‘arab oil cunts’ are laughing in your faces

You’ll always be in the shadow of Woolwich and Chelsea..a nothing Club with horrible support..having browsed away forums quite often you have to be the most bitter fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to see..it’s pathetic..you’re pathetic..I just hope we get you in the CL so we can smash you again on a world stage

Cheerio you fucking losers

You know I came on this forum months ago as an experiment to see things from opposing teams perspective..but all I’ve found is bitterness and casual racism..you lot are fucking horrible and I’m so glad we smashed you into the ground yesterday

You’re now closer to the bottom of the league than the top..and all us ‘arab oil cunts’ are laughing in your faces

You’ll always be in the shadow of Woolwich and Chelsea..a nothing Club with horrible support..having browsed away forums quite often you have to be the most bitter fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to see..it’s pathetic..you’re pathetic..I just hope we get you in the CL so we can smash you again on a world stage

Spends his days browsing away teams forums. Says we are pathetic.

When's the thesis out on your experiment? This is a what supporting a franchise of City Football Group (CFG) (HQ'd in London, Owned by UAE) is all about.

What. A. Cunt.
:dembelelol:

Last edited:
Alot of things contributed to our downfall in this game When we play a 4411 and push up our wingbacks they get exposed they have no protection from a third cb plus our usual DM then those wingbacks that gave you 2 extra men in midfield would be nullified trippier was getting skinned of the result if you gonna start tripps against a team who are fast and gonna press lamela needs to start or even sissoko at least they help out tripps defensively i really think we should of brought on llorente so the cbs could punt it up to him or kane and ease the pressure. all the goals we gave away were mistakes and due to their pressing 2 bad throws resulted in goals the other 2 defensive mistakes.

Everyone was poor today. Trippier and Winks were probably the worse but Dele and Eriksen have been letting us down for weeks and today was no different. When they did get involved they wasted possession far too easily.

Dembele very poor and I’m wondering if he’s past it

Sadly

Fuck off you plastic cunt

Poor spuds, hoping the mighty Burnley drop points, oh the irony. Still Thursday nights could prove entertaining next year if you can qualify for Euro league. Wonder what happens when Pochettino goes to Madrid? Maybe Harry will go with him! I think Rose is a really disgusting person, should fit in well at Maureen’s Park the bus team.
Ah well enjoy your Sunday guys, maybe you could cheer yourself up and watch replays of spuds v Madrid or go to Karl Marx grave and meet up with Jeremy and have Sunday lunch of falafel haha, bye losers.
What the actual fuck are you on about?
:deledoubt:

I don't know what we will do without you, we'll just have to try and struggle on I guess.

Poor spuds, hoping the mighty Burnley drop points, oh the irony. Still Thursday nights could prove entertaining next year if you can qualify for Euro league. Wonder what happens when Pochettino goes to Madrid? Maybe Harry will go with him! I think Rose is a really disgusting person, should fit in well at Maureen’s Park the bus team.
Ah well enjoy your Sunday guys, maybe you could cheer yourself up and watch replays of spuds v Madrid or go to Karl Marx grave and meet up with Jeremy and have Sunday lunch of falafel haha, bye losers.
Is that a fact? Have you not got your own little forum to talk shite on? Or have your Johnny-come-lately glory hunting twats not organised one yet? Where's the glory days?

Just trying to cheer you guys up, Corbyn lives in north London and I thought you London luvvies are lefties so a bit of diversity after yesterday’s humiliation might take your minds off things, oh dear, I forgot, your all mindless morons stewing in bitterness and jealousy. Never mind oils well that ends well, get it hahahaha

Im sick and tired of hearing - City are unplayable and teams don't know how to set up against them with the media neglecting to mention the $'s behind them. I believe Poch and other coaches are more than capable in knowing how to play them and match City tactically all over the pitch-thats football. Yesterdays defeat doesn't take that away for me.Its transparent we and others haven't got the calibre of player to match City so they simply overwhelm you-thats football. Example, You need two fast FBs, we could only field one and he's out of form being injured. Pep needs high calibre players for his plans to work. Its not a skill, high level coaching of being a genius, its simply just better players you can buy with lots and lots of money. Look at City ins and outs last season and this. The figures do not add up.

If people believe this is the Status Quo then they are bonkers-they are spending money flippantly . Its super league football stuff which City and Chelsea with Utd and fuck off and play in the super league, playing games in China and USA if thats what they are trying to achieve. Their fans may then understand the frustration the rest if us feel.

Go fuck yourself you plastic cunt. Your club is a financially doped experiment and I know a couple of city fans who admit to this.

You were known in the north west as the bitter blues, so don't try to airbrush your own history, you have never been a huge club and you are not that now, stupid cunt.

I remember you could not even fill your away allocation at fucking Wigan only 7 or 8 years ago, so fuck off you plastic cock sucking glory seeker.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Glory days May 1968 spurs 1 City 3 Colin Bell got 2 I was at WHL City beat Newcastle 4-3 the week after to win the first division, oh and no oil money and all English team, when was last time spurs won league?
Let's assume you were a teenager at that game, that means you are in your 60s.
:dembelelol:
Do you know how sad you look right now?

Glory days May 1968 spurs 1 City 3 Colin Bell got 2 I was at WHL City beat Newcastle 4-3 the week after to win the first division, oh and no oil money and all English team, when was last time spurs won league?

So you spend your Sunday on an opposition teams forum gloating?

Given your age your missus is probably thankful as you are not trying to stick your shriveled up cock up her dry cunt, while she thinks about your younger neighbour who would have no issues giving her what she really wants. Carry on typing though.

Nice to see such a magnanimous winner...where's that bottle of milk...

Hey Beeks, calling us out for casual racism eh?

How’s the acting career coming along? A face for radio you ugly prick
Russ Beeks is an Actor, Extra and Musician based in Wigan, United Kingdom.

Oh and shame your wife left you, gives you plenty of time to worry about your beloved city to make up for fact your life is shit

Don’t hunt what you can’t kill mate

Bye!

Back
Top Bottom