The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could have been worse.

With 11 men not the best result, with 10 men a bit more reasonable.
We are obviously out of sorts but the players are still fighting to the end even when we are playing average.
We could have easily folded midweek & today. I'd play a 2nd 11 midweek & give the main lot a nice rest.

Not as angry as I was after Leicester, we actually showed some fight, no doubt we would of won that game but for the red. Thought Dele actually put in a good shift second half, but we need to stop giving every team a 1-0 head start after 15 mins. Not really one to blame referees after games, but today he was absolutely shocking how they finished the game with 11 I will never know

Lack of football knowledge by some on this forum today is shocking.

We went down to 10 men with 30 mins to go with a point on the board and we came out the game with a point.

Under the circumstances that's a positive result.
I think some mean the match as a whole.

New investment needed. We were thumping watford all of last season and now we can't even take control of midfield and seem clueless in the back.

Robbed today. Refereeing was disgusting. Their goal shouldnt have stood. Sanchez shouldn’t have been sent off and at least two of their guys should have gone for second bookables. One even made 3 second bookables and stayed on. Fucking fuming!
They could've had one player sent off right.. still it's just a fucking stupid challenge from Sanchez to knock out a player with his ellbows up in the fucking sky.. red card is ok imo. Plus, Watfrod shoudl've gotten a penalty at the end. It's not the referee to blame for our shit performances lately.

How the fuck us that a red card!? Just put his arm across him!

Mental. Acting like it was a MMA Andy Carroll special ffs! No actual motion with the arm, static as you say just shielding.
Lovely playacting from their cunt though.
If Kane did that they would have 4 or 5 players off.

Y
Another awful result. We're out of the title race (we were never really in it), got fucked out of the league cup. Any chance of silverware should come from chl or fa cup, neither will happen. All in all this is going to be another nothing season
At least you can still amuse yourself by continuing to be a boring negative cunt.

Disappointing, but I'll honestly take the point. We fought well and had a go at them with 10 minutes for a long stretch of time. We knew this was going to be a tough game, it was away, and it was compounded by the red

All that considered, I'll take the point. I'm not pleased with it but a loss would have been far, far worse. Sanchez will be out next game, and maybe that will be what it takes to try something new with our formation and lineup.

Thought the red card was harsh
While two of their players should of had two yellows

Getting a bit tired of the refs now
My stream died for watford's goal & the sending off. Thank you god.
How long will his ban be? Was it violent conduct so 3 match ban?

Back
Top Bottom