The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scraping a draw against Watford.

We are going to struggle for fourth. It’s a shame as I was excited by some of the signings we made this season!

Fa cup or champions league should be our target now.

Please sort this mess Poch! Keep the faith!

Champions League? Oh please.

FA Cup down to draw.

It happens but we also have an imbalance in the squad that needs correcting.

Well my perspective of the first half was

spinner.mov.gif

But thanks to Mockers Mockers and LLB Part Deux LLB Part Deux
:dierpochhug:
I saw the second half and thought we looked pretty good, considering we were a man down

If we kept 11 men then we would have won that. We can’t blame the ref that we didn’t score more, but he was very lenient on giving Watford a second yellow.

We need to sort it out though, I mean if we want to be top 4 or winning titles we need to win these games. Sanchez will be a huge loss for 3 games. Stoke and Brighton are gonna be tough games as they’ll just come to sit. We need to find a way through that.

I'm not even gonna pretend drawing 1-1 at Watford represents progress... 10 men or NOT. Everyone else is hitting form, at EXACTLY THE SAME period of time it seems to have deserted us...

I just Hope, after Madrid and Dortmund, we don't think the likes of West Brom and Watford are BENEATH us!!
Cos we've another thought coming if we did!

But subconsciously the players snd manager do and have.

Hence my comments that arrogance and complacency have seeped in.

Except this is the same squad that has been challenging for the last 2 seasons.
Yes while mancity manu even ars were having tough times. They spent heavily and over took us and at the same time our players have dipped (except Kane), the team was NOT improved (part defender Sanchez) and our manager not the same.

Back
Top Bottom