The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford||away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scraping a draw against Watford.

We are going to struggle for fourth. It’s a shame as I was excited by some of the signings we made this season!

Fa cup or champions league should be our target now.

Please sort this mess Poch! Keep the faith!

Considering the red, this is an OK result but God knows we needed a win. In theory the next two months should give us a boost, but you just don't know at Wembley.

A bit better as it went on, in attack at least. But we are still not competing as hard as we have done elsewhere. We are not shit, but there is some jadedness and shaky mentality that needs to be addressed. If we had a deeper squad, firstly to spread the workload and offer more competition but also give the players more confidence in the club's ambition, then we could do great things with this crop.
I think this performance should put to bed the idea that "our home form needs to improve". Since beating Madrid, home or away and excepting Dortmund, we haven't looked on it. Most matches should have gone our way and some bad luck cost us points - but we've still looked several gears lower in the league than Europe, be it home or away.

Very apathetic showings, there's no real bite in our attack at the moment and everyone in the league has seen it. We aren't punishing teams when they over commit to attacking us, and as such there's no one in the league who fears us right now. I truly feel like every side we've played in the past 6 weeks looks at the fixture and thinks "we can have that lot". People play Citeh just hoping not to be embarrassed, because they'll fucking bury you if you think about attacking.

Shit performance from everyone, Kane included. No one showed any life, even Lamela didnt seem much intetested which isbcompletely out of character. Poch and Jesus need to break some shit in the locker room.

Battle backed for a point & hung on with a man down. Still some fight there.
A bad patch for us. Hopefully poch & the team will start reassessing how good we are & how we can improve.

Another awful result. We're out of the title race (we were never really in it), got fucked out of the league cup. Any chance of silverware should come from chl or fa cup, neither will happen. All in all this is going to be another nothing season

Robbed today. Refereeing was disgusting. Their goal shouldnt have stood. Sanchez shouldn’t have been sent off and at least two of their guys should have gone for second bookables. One even made 3 second bookables and stayed on. Fucking fuming!

I'm not even gonna pretend drawing 1-1 at Watford represents progress... 10 men or NOT. Everyone else is hitting form, at EXACTLY THE SAME period of time it seems to have deserted us...

I just Hope, after Madrid and Dortmund, we don't think the likes of West Brom and Watford are BENEATH us!!
Cos we've another thought coming if we did!

Back
Top Bottom