Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I try to be as positive as possible, but I must admit there were some gruesome moments in that game made me a little bit:

source.gif

This was me right after the final whistle:

4935b2a1a2c1690dc05d81b9316183f2--bruce-willis-action-movies.jpg

Now I'm like ha, never in doubt..
AobDm_s-200x150.gif

oh man do I love Spurs!

:kanegoal:

Possibly one of the worst games of football I have had the misfortune to watch but we came up with the three points which is all that matters.
Fair comment. But I'm not sure I've ever watched an exciting, edge of your seat match that kicked off at noon.Especially on a Sunday.
You would have thought the broadcasters would have learned by now

Let's see MOTD try and explain why when US winning like we did, we're struggling...
And yet when Man Utd won the way they did against us last weekend, it's somehow show of defiance and strength!

CP starting to be tje unluckiest team against us. Dele wonder goal, Eriksen long range attempt and tonight? All the result must be a little hard to swallow.
Im just so happy we could win. Eric Dier is performing like an excellent players again.

Job done, move on to the derby.

Plus points were few and far between but a great debut by our keeper, clean sheet and despite a couple of wobbles pulled off some great saves and was confident on their set pieces.

Sanchez, Dier and Jan all had good games. Rose needs more game time which is understandable. Great finish from Son, aside from that all our offensive players were not on it today but we got the win

I try to be as positive as possible, but I must admit there were some gruesome moments in that game made me a little bit:

source.gif

This was me right after the final whistle:

4935b2a1a2c1690dc05d81b9316183f2--bruce-willis-action-movies.jpg

Now I'm like ha, never in doubt..
AobDm_s-200x150.gif

oh man do I love Spurs!

:kanegoal:
easy breh its just a hangover game

Thank fuck for that!

Poor, poor game, but just as I expected it to be. Dier was MOTM super performance from him, Vertonghen and Gazzaniga the other players who were great Always puts a smile on my face given the melts slating him when we signed him, yet another feather in the cap, yet another kick in the balls for them.

That was a MASSIVE three points.
Spurs after first 11 games under Poch:
2014: 14 points GF 14 GA 16
2015: 20 points GF 19 GA 9
2016: 21 points GF 15 GA 6
2017: 23 points GF 20 GA 7

We have also played 3 Title contenders and a London derby in this time.

Sounds like we are laying the foundations for pulling out our players of England squad too, Winks, Dele and Kane doubtful, so 13 days off and hopefully joined with a fit Lamela and Wanyama after the break.

Up The Spurs!

easy breh its just a hangover game

yeah I know (ill be hungover too lol),
its been a while since quite that range of emotions during a game is all.
we looked pretty susceptible at times, more so than any recent games.
To be expected, not complaining...
That we had to dig that one out made me feel it even more..

Well that was all a bit Shite.. Got the 3 points and that was the target.

I hate 12-00 o clock kick off's. Haven't had enough time to prep for the game so I can understand how the players feel.
Today was the total opposite of Wednesdays game. Great performance, great atmosphere and a memorable day. This was anything but.
Have to hand it to the Palace fans they got behind their team from the off. They were going to rmjoy a day out a Wembley where as I just wanted to get the job done and get out, so I imagine that's how others felt.

As for the game, thought the new keeper did a great job but MOTM for me was Eric Dier. His covering was superb and he saved us on a few occasions.
Palace deserved something from that game and looked a decent outfit to be fair.

Intentional break has come at the right time. Should give us time to get Toby and Dele back for the NLD, I also hope we pull Kane out of the squad as he didn't look 100% to me.

Good 3 points, shit performance, onto the NLD.

Happy to get over the line in these games regardless of performance. If last week deserved a point, and this week, then it is better to have the win than two draws.

Let's see MOTD try and explain why when US winning like we did, we're struggling...
And yet when Man Utd won the way they did against us last weekend, it's somehow show of defiance and strength!

Tbf, they had just beat the mighty Tottenham Fuckin' Hotspur....!!!!

We are a huge scalp for a desperate man like Jose.

:pochsmirk:

All in all a poor game but another win and another clean sheet. We may stumble over the line at times this season against smaller sides at Wembley.

However a team as solid at the back as us will definitely be in the running all season. We'll win more games than we draw/lose simply because we do not concede many goals at all.

Their fans are fucking annoying - just the same songs over and over, nothing really about them, their players or their club - just generic songs that could be interchanged for any team. Even they got bored of it after a while.

Biased sky cunts can only talk about how many points united are behind city now or potentially could be at the end of this game. Completely fail to mention us when we're on level points with united. I really hope we prove them wrong AGAIN and challenge til the end.

Back
Top Bottom