January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch likes the English players and i suspect a challenge, Barkley to us i think?

Only fly in the ointment is a new manager coming in and making the re-inclusion of Barkley his first job. Seen it before, they get a new man, he blows smoke up his arse, says he's going to build the team around him then he signs a new contract. Not saying I want the player but Everton losing another couple of games will be the end for Ronald and the start of another cycle

Bale will be playing in MLS, China or Arabia by 2019/2020. Only places that can afford his wage irregardless of his perfromances on the pitch.
If he doesn't agree to take a pay cut.

It is rare but not unheard of for players to take a dip in pay to get back to enjoying the game.

If he doesn't agree to take a pay cut.

It is rare but not unheard of for players to take a dip in pay to get back to enjoying the game.
If he's willing to take 80-120kpw dozens of top clubs in Europe even including us would want him.

No one is going to give an injury prone 29 yrs old 250kpw contract.

Gonna have to lose the ridiculous manbun, the simian throwback
He looks like a character from gorillaz
Gorillaz_band_photo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom