Spurs in the USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excited for the New Jersey match. Was hoping to get down to Nashville or Orlando but a hectic month at my job (as a bunch of my coworkers are in London, no less) means I couldn't get the time off. Oh well.

Any ideas why Shashoua was left off? Rumor about him going to Chelsea has been floating around but nowhere reliable

Decided to skip the friendly, and just go to Wembley for a game. Fuck driving 3 hours each way on Tuesday night to pay $150 for a couple tickets to a meaningless game.

I'd rather spend over $2k to go over to London for a game that means something.

Shit, I'm an idiot.

:avbfacepalm:

Last edited:
For the Orlando crowd, the party starts tomorrow night at McGinnty's. They'll be showing the Orlando City match and then it becomes the Spurs pub afterwards.
If you're anywhere near the Avenue Gastrobar I highly recommend stopping there as well. Great food, drinks and talent. They're also an Orlando City supporters bar.

If you're anywhere near the Avenue Gastrobar I highly recommend stopping there as well. Great food, drinks and talent. They're also an Orlando City supporters bar.
I'll try to check it out. I need a nap when I get to Orlando tomorrow because I have to be up at 4:00am for work. It's about a 6 hour drive for me so I'm likely to have to restrict my partying. Saturday though...we'll see...

Always wondered, why does Florida get such a bad rep from the rest of America?
Stereotypically it is filled with old, retired people who've moved there to enjoy the sun. It's also hot, humid and prone to tropical weather with all that entails, sun, rain and hurricanes

Basically it's where America goes to die

Stereotypically it is filled with old, retired people who've moved there to enjoy the sun. It's also hot, humid and prone to tropical weather with all that entails, sun, rain and hurricanes

Basically it's where America goes to die

Not just that but if you ever see a news story about something absolutely bat shit crazy/stupid happening in the US there is a 98% chance it happened in Florida.

Not just that but if you ever see a news story about something absolutely bat shit crazy/stupid happening in the US there is a 98% chance it happened in Florida.
I mean Vince McMahon gathers all his testosterone filled wrestlers in Florida so it doesn't shock me in the slightest that Florida is America's twilight zone

Can't speak to that. I haven't watched the WWE since it was WWF. Cena wasn't even around then.
They have their training center in Orlando which houses roughly 150+ wrestlers in training. He's basically trying to manufacture meatheads at this point

I love Florida. It has it's share of problems (drugs, poor education, hurricanes, poverty), but many are offset by the relatively low cost of living combined with great beaches, fishing, attractions, and the women.

If people actually went to, or gave a fuck about, states like Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Montana, Idaho, Oklahoma, Iowa, etc, etc then you'd hear more shit about them too.

Well, West Virginia has an entire festival dedicated to cooking roadkill. (true story)

Autumn Harvest Festival and West Virginia Roadkill Cook-off | Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce

image003-286x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom