Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Daft but over reactions here IMO. He might be gone soon, who cares, not any type of loss to our squad.

Related tangent - As a general rule I just cringe at fully grown men (and kids tbh) who wear foreign shirts as 'fashion' - So yep that would include any Spurs fans who proudly wear a Barcelona, Real Madrid, Holland, Brazil, Juventus shirt for a casual kick about.
:avbmad:
Used to have an AC Maldini shirt and a Boca Riquelme shirt when I was in my 20s... but mostly because they were about £10 from the old footballshirt.com website so cheaper than a Slazenger tshirt from Sport and Ski...
:freundgoal:

DCwiLoVXYAERlSN.jpg

This is whats wrong with modern football , A Woolwich fan posing with a Chelski shirt yet they are rivals and should completely hate eachover i feel like if i was a footballer for Tottenham i would get in a lot of trouble, I mean i remember the north London derby one season and had Walcott and Kane together taking there interview after the match? if that was me i would be refusing to do any sort of interview near a Woolwich cunt and probably tell Walcott what i think of him and the rest of there squad, Specially after he did that 2-0 finger act the little cunt

DCwiLoVXYAERlSN.jpg

This is whats wrong with modern football , A Woolwich fan posing with a Chelski shirt yet they are rivals and should completely hate eachover i feel like if i was a footballer for Tottenham i would get in a lot of trouble, I mean i remember the north London derby one season and had Walcott and Kane together taking there interview after the match? if that was me i would be refusing to do any sort of interview near a Woolwich cunt and probably tell Walcott what i think of him and the rest of there squad, Specially after he did that 2-0 finger act the little cunt

I imagine he was probably doing it to take the piss, just like you'd want a comedy selfie with a Liverpool player if you saw him wearing a Man Utd top out and about

This is whats wrong with modern football , i feel like if i was a footballer for Tottenham i would get in a lot of trouble, I mean i remember the north London derby one season and had Walcott and Kane together taking there interview after the match? if that was me i would be refusing to do any sort of interview near a Woolwich cunt and probably tell Walcott what i think of him and the rest of there squad, Specially after he did that 2-0 finger act the little cunt
Funnily enough... I understand the player friendships DESPITE what club's they play for more than I ever would agreeing to WEAR a rival's shirt!
Terry Venables was best mates with George Graham... the fact they were associated with direct rivals shouldn't hinder that... why would it?
I imagine the crop of Southampton lads (Walcott include) are still all friends, despite them being spread all over the PL and some at rivals...
Plus there's the England thing, which I assume Kane and Walcott fall into...

It's more important to put friendship and rivalry into context when it comes to the players.
They can't kick lumps out of eachother just 'cos the fans would lap it up! Where's the Professionalism in that??

Last edited:
I've been with a Spanish Girl for 4 & 1/2 years , I have lived in Spain for the last two months and I'm less than 50% fluent , for me it's really fucking hard and I have tried and am still trying , it's not like I'm really thick either my academic record in other subjects is slightly above average I just don't take well to languages.

I don't know if you speak another language or not or if you're one of those annoying bastards who took to it like a duck to water but I can certainly empathise with Bale.
Blatant I have a girlfriend post

:allitongue:

DCwiLoVXYAERlSN.jpg

Hold on. I thought he said Batshauyi gave him his kit? Then why has it got a number 10 on it?

:adeohshit:

I feel for Nkoudou and I felt for Ghali. The latter apologized for what was sheer frustration at being subbed as a sub.....to the cheers of WHL! The shirt throw was the end. Harry was going to bring him in a few weeks later but told him to sit down again, said he wasn't going to put the guy through that after the boos rang out again.

Nkoudou was stupid.....personally, I couldn't give a fuck. But now he basically has to play like Messi every week for his time here to be worth it. Some will never forgive and have flown off the handle over it.

Funny that Modric, while a Spurs player went to the Mail and said "I want to join Chelsea to win things".......but what a legend. Would be welcomed back in seconds by most.

Funny that Modric, while a Spurs player went to the Mail and said "I want to join Chelsea to win things".......but what a legend. Would be welcomed back in seconds by most.
But it's OK because he wasn't playing with 10 year old kids in a kick about. Don't forget Berba too, massive standing ovation at The Finale but that's Ok because he too didn't have a kick about with 10 year olds, he did it for an actual real life football club and took money from them, what a legend.

Used to have an AC Maldini shirt and a Boca Riquelme shirt when I was in my 20s... but mostly because they were about £10 from the old footballshirt.com website so cheaper than a Slazenger tshirt from Sport and Ski...
:freundgoal:
Yes, but was that at the same time you were playing for INTER MILAN and RIVER PLATE?
:pochsmirk:

"I want to leave Tottenham as friends. I have enjoyed my time there, but now it is right for me to look at another club. I have an arrangement with the chairman. When I signed my new contract, he said that, if another club came to sign me, they would consider the offer.

"Chelsea are a big club with an ambitious owner. They have great players and they have ambitions to fight for the title and win the Champions League. I want to stay in London. I am very happy here and so are my family. I like the city."

Luka Modric

If I saying, I can just about pretend it's just him in a Monaco shirt circa. 1988...
Fuck me though... How wrong does that look?
It's OK though because he wasn't playing with 10 year old kids in a kick about, all the money they helped raise went to their mate Merson (in those days the players trousered the lot), it made for a memorable night under the lights at Highbury, a night he and the Woolwich fans have never forgotten.

...and there we were worrying what player would dominate the 'news' and help pass the hot, fallow, footballess Summer months...
Thankfully GKN has come to the rescue!

The new kit and first game of the season will be upon us before we know it!
Thanks GKN... THAGKNS!

It's OK though because he wasn't playing with 10 year old kids in a kick about, all the money they helped raise went to their mate Merson (in those days the players trousered the lot), it made for a memorable night under the lights at Highbury, a night he and the Woolwich fans have never forgotten.

You facetious bastard! :dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom