Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one who watch the highlights and thought he was too selfish when he took his goal? There we other options open but he chose to shoot from a poor angle (albeit scoring). Hope it's not part of his game.

Am I the only one who watch the highlights and thought he was too selfish when he took his goal? There we other options open but he chose to shoot from a poor angle (albeit scoring). Hope it's not part of his game.
Trying to impress the boss, no doubt.

That Will Miller (4th goal scorer) looks pretty rapid.

As someone who thought he should be bitchslapped out of the club for the Chav shit.. yes you are.

As soon as he received it he made his mind to beat a player in a pretty packed penalty area. From there there wasn't many options really, plenty of players would and regularly do shoot from that position (Bale scored many for us), probably looks worse because of the camera angle. If he was further out I'd agree with you.

Please just do something meaningful on the pitch and your idiocy can fade into the background otherwise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:pochbye:

Oh dear

Hard to take much from such short clips but he looks so confident on the ball. Hoping the little taste of the Premier League last season plus a full offseason with the squad will allow him to adapt and show us what he's got.

I feel like Son and Lamela had similar struggles their first seasons and were totally different players after a full summer with Poch.

Back
Top Bottom