Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh FFS, can we stop the bollocks fg posting testimonial pics of pur legends in Woolwich shirt.

Point made, now stop it.

100% agree ! This thread is fucking grim. As for GNK; if he doesn't "Get it," then I worry that he lacks basic intelligence. The kind of intelligence or ability to absorb information that is required to make one "Coachable." Shame as he showed glimpses of talent.

Football rivalries or sporting rivalries exist everywhere and are as prevalent in France as here. I would be interested to hear Poch's take on this but he will keep it in house as he is a class act.

As for players moving clubs and how we may feel about our former players at rivals or other clubs each situation will be different. It's like a mate sleeping with your ex. If they are at it when we are still together, then they are both dead to me. If there is a suspiciously short interlude between the split and them spotted together then I'd say nothing but give them both a swerve. If my mate and or the ex waits a bit and has a word beforehand, then I'd suck it up and give the reluctant blessing. If it happens way down the line then fuck it, best of luck to them. All these scenarios involve your mate and someone you cared passionately about but context is everything.

All these scenarios involve your mate and someone you cared passionately about but context is everything.

In this context, it's like your new girlfriend gave the local idiot a blowjob, then turned around and said "I didn't know that blowjobs were counted as cheating?"

I think I'd still have them both whacked to be honest

Oh I agree and the worst situation is when they come to you and are decent about and you have to
In this context, it's like your new girlfriend gave the local idiot a blowjob, then turned around and said "I didn't know that blowjobs were counted as cheating?"

I think this reeks of stupidity rather than malice. If he really is this stupid it does not bode well for his career with us. I guess this may explain why he was used so sparingly. Poch seems to value positional and tactical awareness as key attributes.

Who knows though, maybe this will be his break out season and this incident will become a distant memory.

I don't think the old one would be impressed (not that she wears Chelsea shirts, as per the metaphor)

Pissed at the village idiot then, maybe?

:levyeyes:

Soz.... Pure opportunism on my part.....

:dierpochhug:

Edit: Hang on... Don't take that the wrong way!

:clintonohshit:

Do t believe the excuse. I reckon he wants away.
If he was angling for a move he should have been more realistic. Put on a Fulham or Stoke shirt. What a cunt though seriously his excuse makes me even more angry. Sorry I didn't know.. The side that just knocked u out of the cup and beat us to the league title. Fucking idiot. Adios cunt

Missed all that on my holiday wearing a chav shirt as an employee of Tottenham is not only unforgivable but lacks professionalism, we have a brand and image rights that comes at a hefty cost. His reason (and there shouldn't be one really) is inexcusable no-one is that unaware. This isn't the kit cross fertilisation as in American sports, he's on social media every fucking day he must absorb some semblance of rivalry even if it's just through banter. Somethings are just not done that's a biggie. Let's see if he can get his mate Michy to pose in an (other) team's kit, thought not

All i see is a stupid kid, not a malevolent cross-dresser.
How stupid does one need to be to realise that we've been runners up to Chelsea this year, lost to them in semis of the FA Cup and the build up to last year's meeting was all about the ill tempered Battle at the Bridge. That's some A level stupidity on display here by that he shouldn't be left alone around sharp objects, fire or electrical objects. He's in the team ffs

He played (and scored) in a training game against Orient at Hotspur Way today. Interesting to see that the training kit that he was playing in didn't even have a squad number whereas a couple of the other young lads shown in the pics did have.

He played (and scored) in a training game against Orient at Hotspur Way today. Interesting to see that the training kit that he was playing in didn't even have a squad number whereas a couple of the other young lads shown in the pics did have.

Wonder what kit he was wearing

Back
Top Bottom