Georges-Kévin N'Koudou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't get past the Chelsea shirt thing. What kind of fucker allows himself to be pictured wearing the colours of our closest rivals? The very team that stopped us from claiming our first meaningful silverware for fucking years. Our London neighbours. Fucking awful racist, nouveau riche, upstart, JCL supported club. I can't let it go.

I couldn't give a fuck mate. Relax. He's french, an employee. Once he gives his all on the pitch I'm not bothered

Very happy with Pochettino's comments regarding GKN.

If he's worked very hard and impressed, then that's all he can do. He was NEVER going to get his chance in the first team on match day due to either our formation not suiting him when we were going strong or because we aren't going to drop our best players for him. But he's been training well, got affected by an injury and the fact Poch is willing to trust him so soon after coming back from injury shows he see's something in him.

Could have quite easily have sold him in the summer but didn't. NEEDS to take his chance though. He can be a threat.

Very happy with Pochettino's comments regarding GKN.

If he's worked very hard and impressed, then that's all he can do. He was NEVER going to get his chance in the first team on match day due to either our formation not suiting him when we were going strong or because we aren't going to drop our best players for him. But he's been training well, got affected by an injury and the fact Poch is willing to trust him so soon after coming back from injury shows he see's something in him.

Could have quite easily have sold him in the summer but didn't. NEEDS to take his chance though. He can be a threat.

More than that with our failure to land Keita Blade we need his pace, him and Son, it's perhaps the one area we have a clear weakness.

He has electric pace and skill, if he can show maturity he could be very useful.

More than that with our failure to land Keita Blade we need his pace, him and Son, it's perhaps the one area we have a clear weakness.

He has electric pace and skill, if he can show maturity he could be very useful.

I just wonder if Pochettino may even try him as a back up to left wing back...

Hope he gets a decent reception if he starts tomorrow. This could be a make-or-break game for him, and it'd benefit us enormously if GKN actually had a lot of talent that could be unlocked.

Lightning quick, something we're lacking, and a true winger. With our defensive injuries/suspension, the option to play a flat back four with GKN and Son (or Sissoko) as wingers would be very handy indeed.

Chelsea kit fetish aside, which flags this guy up as a complete idiot, he has shown almost fuck all in 16 months that suggests he deserves to play for our first team. He’a nothing more than our current Falque. A speculative punt and a squad place. Making up the numbers. The likes of Dean Marney contributed more than this joker.

What makes me angry with him is that he was given a pass for 6 months because he had many weeks in a Travel Lodge ahead of his move. But still he did nothing of merit and close to a year on he’s still done nothing.

I can't get past the Chelsea shirt thing. What kind of fucker allows himself to be pictured wearing the colours of our closest rivals? The very team that stopped us from claiming our first meaningful silverware for fucking years. Our London neighbours. Fucking awful racist, nouveau riche, upstart, JCL supported club. I can't let it go.
Lol... You know most players don't support the club they play for, but if they are connected to Spurs while they're here, it's alright. Maybe some of them foreign blokes don't really know much about our rivalries and what they mean to us. Let's just see if he can bring something new on the table and if he can play well for us, that's what it really matters.

Biggest problem I found with Nkoudou was that he'd beat a player with pace, then cut back and pass it backwards.

I remember him ripping apart Alves in pre season. Obviously this is pre season but that sort of positive performance is what we need from him. Beat a man? Great, now get in the box and give them something more to worry about.

Biggest problem I found with Nkoudou was that he'd beat a player with pace, then cut back and pass it backwards.

I remember him ripping apart Alves in pre season. Obviously this is pre season but that sort of positive performance is what we need from him. Beat a man? Great, now get in the box and give them something more to worry about.

Say that again mate?

Hope he gets a decent reception if he starts tomorrow. This could be a make-or-break game for him, and it'd benefit us enormously if GKN actually had a lot of talent that could be unlocked.

Lightning quick, something we're lacking, and a true winger. With our defensive injuries/suspension, the option to play a flat back four with GKN and Son (or Sissoko) as wingers would be very handy indeed.
I'm not sure if a dead rubber against APOEL counts as make or break... the likes of Son, Kane and Eriksen were akways unlikely to play, so GKN is merely filling a missing position... he's a stand in!

The likelihood of tonight leading to a place in the First Team on Saturday are about as likely as a Film Extra suddenly being given the lead role in a movie when asked to "stand there... no, left a bit.... no further... furtherrr"

I'm not sure if a dead rubber against APOEL counts as make or break... the likes of Son, Kane and Eriksen were akways unlikely to play, so GKN is merely filling a missing position... he's a stand in!

The likelihood of tonight leading to a place in the First Team on Saturday are about as likely as a Film Extra suddenly being given the lead role in a movie when asked to "stand there... no, left a bit.... no further... furtherrr"
I get that it's not the most important game - but it has been a good while since Poch gave him a proper shot in a competitive match.

If he performs well then it might be a platform for more playing time; but if he's crap against Apoel then I'd say it's curtains on his Spurs career.

He’s gone in the summer.
He’s a squad player we never use.
50 mins in total in the league in seasons.
Njie was used 185 in one season, in one less appearance from the bench.

Pochettino obviously doesn’t think he does enough.
What’s the point?

Has looked completely useless when I’ve seen him in his fleeting appearances. Might improve given a run of games and probably would, but even if he becomes twice as good, he’d still be quite crap.

We’ll loan him out in the summer for a season and he’ll quietly disappear the year after to Nantes or similar.

Back
Top Bottom