Middlesbrough away - 24/9

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sick of non-penalty calls. Every other team gets them but for some reason we don't. Liverpool got 2 today and one was a dive, city also got a controversial one. We have blatant calls like the ones last week and this week knocked back. Bullshit. Glad we won though

Well deserved win. Very sloppy in the 2nd half but we got the result we deserved.
Well done son! Started this season on fire. Seems like a really nice guy too.
He is always smiling & seems over the moon whenever he scores.

Breaking News! Stoke-WBA more important than Spurs going second in the league!
0ysbdCL.png
Love that they chose a pic of another Aguero penalty. Iconic.

They really piss me off.. Thy can't stand it that we are in the CL and Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea aren't..
It seems more blatant than usual this season, guess they have to appeal to the masses of subscribers with their replica Liverpool, utd and Chelsea shirts who are purely armchair fans.

I don't mind us being under the radar but a little credit would be nice

Anyway, we were so good in the first 60 minutes. The two freekicks the ref has given Boro on their left side were nothing. How the goal counts, I don't know. Gibson is climbing on Sissoko to get that header. Boro players were also lunging into our players like crazy. The Lamela nutmeg at the end is the best example for that.

Son and Wanyama were fantastic today. Just need to get that bit more clinical. Our play around and in the box has become so much better. We press early and caused Boro alot of trouble, they made alot of mistakes.

Us against City will be such a huge game. Hope everyone is fit for next week.

I thought Alli really kept us ticking over today in the centre. Stepped into the Dembele void well IMO.
Its a pity he keeps missing those chances though! I like the physical presence that Janssen gives us, he does not back off especially at the end when that prick Friend gave him some and his assist to Son for the goal was great!

Back
Top Bottom