Middlesbrough away - 24/9

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a great 3 points at the end of the day. The Spurs I grew up supporting would have let that result slip after they got back into it.
Not Poch's Spurs though

Sissoko needs to show more desire.

Strolling like a wanker 90% of the time and not pressing.

Early days yet, but looks like the rest of the deadwood we cleared out for being lazy non-pressing fuckwits.

I get what your saying but once you go top there is nowhere to hide!

Don't worry, Klopp will shit his pants and break his 436th pair of fucking glasses while celebrating a goal like his squad just won the league against a 9-man Sunderland in November, and everyone will forget about Spurs again.

Sissoko needs to show more desire.

Strolling like a wanker 90% of the time and not pressing.

Early days yet, but looks like the rest of the deadwood we cleared out for being lazy non-pressing fuckwits.

Give him some time, he basically didn't train or play until after we acquired him, but I agree he needs to press more. Looked average with hints of quality.

tumblr_oe0mt7hWxf1r8e765o3_500.gif

tumblr_oe0mt7hWxf1r8e765o4_500.gif

In my haste to bemoan the colour of the shirt... I forgot to say just how impressive the first 67 minutes were!
...and the other 28, we held on like a bastard...
I don't recognise this Tottenham from the one (many/some) of us remember from 20 years ago...
this match in say 1996, would've had 2-2 written all over it as soon as 'Boro scored (if not 2-3!)

As it was, we showed we can boss the game and get ahead of steam... then when the opposition (inevitably) comes back at us (you listening Chelsea???) we have the nerve, desire, and ABILITY to hold on!

Thoroughly well deserved 3 points, and not a walk in the park either.

...so, Moscow & City next huh...? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

In my haste to bemoan the colour of the shirt... I forgot to say just how impressive the first 67 minutes were!
...and the other 28, we held on like a bastard...
I don't recognise this Tottenham from the one (many/some) of us remember from 20 years ago...
this match in say 1996, would've had 2-2 written all over it as soon as 'Boro scored (if not 2-3!)

As it was, we showed we can boss the game and get ahead of steam... then when the opposition (inevitably) comes back at us (you listening Chelsea???) we have the nerve, desire, and ABILITY to hold on!

Thoroughly well deserved 3 points, and not a walk in the park either.

...so, Moscow & City next huh...? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Citeh is just huge. I would take the draw right now.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll just wruv that linging lound Lite Hart Rane roud and crear....
LACIST!!

Did you write material for Benny Hill in the late '70s 'n all by any chance???

Was Benny Hill ever that racist?

I'll have to be honest buddy, considering in the decade you chose , full of top, top quality racists as Manning, Davison & Boardman , I am a little disappointed.

I hope this will motivate you for next time to really push the envelope

Stay strong buddy

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom