Middlesbrough away - 24/9

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got the job done but Boro really came back into it. They really did try to murder Lamela at the end though, I'm guessing he's got a mouth on him or something.

On to the next one!

The second half saw our performance levels drop but I am not too disheartened about it, we won and we're up to the second place, City the next game in the league. Gonna be very interesting. COYS!

Well we made fucking hard work of that. I could see it right from the start of the half we thought the game was won.

Alli and Eriksen particularly wasteful with good situations, but Son and Sissoko culpable as well. Just seems like we lacked a bit of experience in how to just kill that game off.

N'koudou a good sub, willing to close down everything.

Walker after being so good this season was fucking stupid in handballing for their goal.

Excellent result. Their crowd really kept pushing the team even at 2-0 and the wind can't have been easy with all those long balls.

Nkodou looked like a handful for his cameo. Slight worry over janssen 'a ability to play so many consecutive games. He looked knackered at half time!

Best start ever to a prem season and just saw de bruyne went off with a hammy injury for city. Hope it keeps him out for our game.

Thank Christ for that..The ref did all he could to help them into this game that should have been over way before the final whistle..

3 more points and our best start to a season since god knows when..

Back
Top Bottom