Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are they saying that it wasn't a foul or just that he wasn't last man?
If the former, then the diving player should get the one match ban instead. If the latter, the referee should get a ban or lose a percentage of his wages for that match.

This is twice now that we've had a penalty and red card given against us at a crucial point in the game and it's been proven to be wrong. So fucking spursy

Are they saying that it wasn't a foul or just that he wasn't last man?
If the former, then the diving player should get the one match ban instead. If the latter, the referee should get a ban or lose a percentage of his wages for that match.

This is twice now that we've had a penalty and red card given against us at a crucial point in the game and it's been proven to be wrong. So fucking spursy

I don't think Oliver in that moment could've discerned if he was last man or not. It seemed to me the card was given because he believed Kaboul denied Eto a clear goal-scoring chance. It would be logical to assume therefore that the FA deemed Kaboul's action not worthy of the called foul and denied chance, thus also negating Mourinho's comments that his players don't dive.

...so, any chance we can ask to replay the final half-an-hour at 0-1, with 11 men, and no penalty??
nah, thought not...
Couldn't give a Nun's cunt if this hands Chelsea the League... what it does do, is deprive us of AT LEAST the chance of getting a draw on saturd... aw, who am I kidding, we'd still have folded at 0-1 anyway, and probably just gone on to lose 0-3 instead of 4!!

Fuck it... at least Kaboul will be available (if fit!!!) for Sunday!

Beggars cunt be choosers!

I'm pretty surprised......the FA on countless occasions are now just saying immediately that the refs have fucked up

that's good of them to admit it, but surely they should be working harder to prevent these mistakes.

Go on who has the stats have we had more red cards rescinded than anyone in the history of football? Its incredible every season football invents new ways to fuck us up, you watch there wont be another gomes v chelsea or mendez vs united again due to technology, whats next? How about the Arab that takes us over loses all his money overnight, an absolute Shay Given that would happen

Go on who has the stats have we had more red cards rescinded than anyone in the history of football?

Can't find any stats related to that, but I do know that no one has been sent off against Woolwich in the PL this season if that's a consolation for us?....

(discounting the laws of #spursy that will inevitably occur)

Good to see that the man who ruined our Saturday just gets to go about his business without a care in the world.

Stoke City v West Ham United
Referee:
Craig Pawson
Assistants: L Betts, J Brooks
Fourth Official: M Oliver

I'm pretty surprised......the FA on countless occasions are now just saying immediately that the refs have fucked up

that's good of them to admit it, but surely they should be working harder to prevent these mistakes.
Yeah, they've always been loathe to admit that mistakes were made.

As a bit of a side note, whilst the whole goal line technology is of course admirable etc etc... Its an extremely rare occurrence. Ive always thought Wrongly awarded red cards are a far bigger problem...

If a ref blows for a foul... especially a pen, play stops. Usually for a couple of minutes. Ive seen times when theres a break of 2 minutes + between the whistle and a pen actually being taken. Would it be so difficult for someone, somewhere, in contact with the referee... to check on a screen?

Back
Top Bottom