Who will leave this summer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to be sad this offseason when anyone leaves as there isn't really any standout 'obvious' ones for me. I am a fan of almost everyone in the squad and I will feel like we could have let a good one go in any case.

I'm sure I'm looking at them through Spurs tinted glasses but still. I'd lack the ruthlessness to cull the current group!

Carrol, Fazio, Mason.....maybe Chadli.

I think Poch has given Mason a fair crack. He did say at the start of his reign that Mason has the qualities but it's up to him to mentally get over his injury fears.
Mason rose to the challenge and then, unfortunately, suffered injuries again. He hasn't looked the same player.
I think he's going.
If we go into the new season with the same squad we will be out of the CL at group stage or our PL form will suffer. We are nowhere near strong enough in depth.
As seen in the the domestic and Euro cups - when we constantly had to use first 11 players to get results.

Fazio, Yedlin, Bentaleb, Carroll, Mason and possibly Pritchard and possibly Chadli.

Not that I want them all to leave. That's just who I believe will leave

Back
Top Bottom