Who will leave this summer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In Madrid at the moment and everyone says that it's a done deal for Kane.
Agent was over here at the weekend. Is there anything in the English press as its been on the Madrid news this morning. 120 million euros
Funny+Gif+Pictures+free+(3).gif

Carroll is the only one I would let go.

Don't think we'll have fuckloads to spend, so not sure we could replace Mason or Bentaleb with much better for low money. Can't understand why Chadli isn't rated by our support and would certainly keep him.

I'm going to be sad this offseason when anyone leaves as there isn't really any standout 'obvious' ones for me. I am a fan of almost everyone in the squad and I will feel like we could have let a good one go in any case.

I'm sure I'm looking at them through Spurs tinted glasses but still. I'd lack the ruthlessness to cull the current group!

That would mean bringing at least five new players into the squad. And the aim being bringing in seven or eight new faces to have a complete squad. Somehow can't see that happening.

Not necessarily it depends on how Poch views our younger players. The likes of Onomah, Walker-Peters, Winks, Ball, Edwards, Carter-Vickers etc.

I really wouldn't be surprised if we sold 6-7 and bought just 3-4 players and filled the rest up with our youngsters.

For me we really lack a cover for Dier/Dembele, an explosive wide forward and a competition/cover for Kane. Cover that and anyone else is a bonus.

The higher you are in the league and the stronger the squad the harder it is to bring in better players. No point replacing like with like as in the past. We need to replace Fazio, Bentaleb (clearly out of favour) & buy a 2nd striker. Whilst there are other weaknesses, I would prefer 2 top players for Bentaleb and Striker and a cheaper cover for CB. I doubt we have the budget for more and do not want to spread the budget too thinly around more players as they would be lower quality. Vorm, Carroll & Mason could go but for me only if a good offer comes in and we get a straight replacement.

Are you okay with the replacement being gay if he is really fucking good though? :levyeyes:

Depends how ruthless Poch is. If he went for it then Carroll, Mason, Bentaleb, Chadli, Fazio.

I would never call them deadwood like Ade but in terms of our system they may not be suited. Need probably 1-2 midfielders, a back up for Kane and a player who can unlock doors.

Back
Top Bottom