Who will leave this summer?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Id like to see a second striker whose good in tight areas to combat teams that pack the box. This is a weakness fo Kane IMO.
latest

Yedlin is an interesting one for me, seems to be doing well at Sunderland and is on the same career trajectory that rose and walker went through. However given the form of walker and the improvement of trippier this season I can't see how he will break through next season? Maybe another loan move?

I can see Carroll, fazio and bentelab moving on and maybe chadli?

Yedlin is an interesting one for me, seems to be doing well at Sunderland and is on the same career trajectory that rose and walker went through. However given the form of walker and the improvement of trippier this season I can't see how he will break through next season? Maybe another loan move?

I can see Carroll, fazio and bentelab moving on and maybe chadli?

At right back we have a very young player called Kyle Walker-Peters who is rated very highly. I think the Yedlin boat has sailed, but hopefully we can pick up some good cash for him.

Other than that Carroll, Mason, Chadli, Fazio and Bentaleb must be looking over their shoulder. So as many as 6 players could be gone.

I'd imagine Carroll, Mason, Yedlin and Fazio are definites.

The maybes are Chadli, Pritchard and Bentaleb. They're good squad players. Bentaleb has a lot of potential, but needs to realise it and listen to Poch.

I'm surprised Fazio is still on our books. It wouldn't upset me if Nacer, TC or Nabil were let go, but we have to ensure that we have good quality replacements before we let players go. One advantage of being in CL, is that we should be able to attract better candidates.

Mason.. I bought his shirt this season so he's gone.

Bentaleb... I bought his shirt the season prior so he's gone.

I reckon I am bad at picking talent. Probably should've returned the Lamela one I got from the missus.

Mason.. I bought his shirt this season so he's gone.

Bentaleb... I bought his shirt the season prior so he's gone.

I reckon I am bad at picking talent. Probably should've returned the Lamela one I got from the missus.

If you want a free shirt, I'm sure there's a fair few on here, who'd sponsor a Carroll shirt for you :townhmm::carrollwtf:

Back
Top Bottom