Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care if he drinks moonshine as long as he keeps playing for the shirt and smashing those bastards.:dwi:
Everyone is entitled to let off steam and even slip on ice, shit it is 46C here how would I know???

"Vă mulţumesc frumos pentru reportaj! Nu aţi exagerat cu nimic, dar nu vreau să fac nici o declaraţie! Va doresc o zi buna!", a declarat astăzi Chiricheş conform Cancan.
Vlad Chiriches today: "Thank you very much for the video!(sarcasm) you (the press) don't wrong with anything,but for now i don't want to make any comment! I wish you a good day to all!" he said today according Cancan.ro (paparazzi site)

Last edited:
“He had a weekend off and now he has got to play well,” said Sherwood. “We won’t fine him. He wasn’t breaking any rules. For his own sake, you wish it didn’t happen. He was unsteady on his legs. It’s windy over there.”
:windy:
Yes @ WindyCOYS WindyCOYS , it's all your fault.

Tottenham -Manchester City 1-5.
Man.City is better than our squad this season,if that sound bad for us,this is the true...
the game end at 0-2, penalty ,Rose - red card ,the rest is history,before the game City was preferred in bet (the odds)...i felt that the referee today loves City very much,gave harsh decision with that penalty,ruined Spurs chances to make something in this match ... Vlad not played his best game ,but also ,other Spurs players don't make something special to impress me,City dominate Spurs mental after that 6-0...ok ,let's move on, further,this night wasn't our night...keep walking!
s3u8.png

Tottenham -Manchester City 1-5.
Man.City is better than our squad this season,if that sound bad for us,this is the true...
the game end at 0-2, penalty ,Rose - red card ,the rest is history,before the game City was preferred in bet (the odds)...i felt that the referee today loves City very much,gave harsh decision with that penalty,ruined Spurs chances to make something in this match ... Vlad not played his best game ,but also ,other Spurs players don't make something special to impress me,City dominate Spurs mental after that 6-0...ok ,let's move on, further,this night wasn't our night...keep walking!
s3u8.png
I take it your poster also means without the bottle of Johnny Walker Dan!!

I like Tottenham because in every week ,in every game,make me wonder "how we will play today ?" spursy? or the same spursy again? today we will dance in a wedding party?, with booze ,hot girls and being "high"? or we will cry like being to a funeral,where someone dear for us left us too early (soon)...
Swansea-Tottenham 1-3 ,yeaaah !!! let's partyyyyyy !!! put your hands in the air! and scream like you just don't care!!!
next game,Tottenham - Man.City 1-5 fuck that shit! kill the referee quick, at once!!! or squeeze and put his tits under electric shock!.... MotherF...r!"
I like Tottenham because always it's a challenge in every week ,far away about Barca Fans (for ex) where in every week they won 3-0 ,4-1 ,5-0 etc ,just imagine their fans saying: "we won again this week! MESSI scored again TWICE,no surprise with that shit!, big deal ,what the fuck,i'm bothered..."

Last edited:
I like Tottenham because in every week ,in every game,make me wonder "how we will play today ?" spursy? or the same spursy again? today we will dance in a wedding party?, with booze ,hot girls and being "high"? or we will cry like being to a funeral,where someone dear to us left us too early (soon)...
Swansea-Tottenham 1-3 ,yeaaah !!! let's partyyyyyy !!! put your hands in the air! and scream like just no care!!!
next game,Tottenham - Man.City 1-5 fuck that shit! kill the referee quick, at once!!! or squeeze and put his tits under electric shock!.... MotherF...r!"
I like Tottenham because always it's a challenge in every week ,far away about Barca Fans (for ex) where in every week they won 3-0 ,4-1 ,5-0 etc ,just imagine their fans saying: "we won again this week! MESSI scored again TWICE,no surprise with that shit!, big deal ,what the fuck,i'm bothered..."

This is the best thing I have ever read.

I particular like "or squeeze and put his tits under electric shock! .... MotherF ...r!"

I like Tottenham because in every week ,in every game,make me wonder "how we will play today ?" spursy? or the same spursy again? today we will dance in a wedding party?, with booze ,hot girls and being "high"? or we will cry like being to a funeral,where someone dear for us left us too early (soon)...
Swansea-Tottenham 1-3 ,yeaaah !!! let's partyyyyyy !!! put your hands in the air! and scream like you just don't care!!!

This really sums up everything about Tottenham. Spot on. We are the Russian Roulette of football clubs.

Back
Top Bottom