Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who? :avbcringe:

With reports of a bid from Cardiff for Caulker is this a replacement?
Are Kaboul's knees Irreparable?
Is this bollocks?

Kinda gutted if this Caulker talk materialises, he impressed at Swansea and is still very young, can't help but think he looks nervous playing for us as he knows that there's massive competition for places, if he did go I can see him going on even to challenge for international caps and this would have been a player we would have let go for 7 mill 'apparently'

This Vlad geezer does look strong as fuck however

Doubt Caulkers going anywere tbh, a quality 21 year old academy product

Kabouls been out a year and Verts just got injured so imo it's very much just cover and from reading afew reports this bloke can cover afew positions and is rated very highly

I doubt we'd be letting him go without a replacement lined up, Caulker needs to be playing every week to improve. That won't happen at Spurs, I'd imagine we'd have first refusal if he does well at Cardiff.

Looks like a proper mad man

vlad.jpg

You know you re in for a tough night when your direct opponent has a name like that.

Oi mate my name is rvp, you know the rvp

I is vlad and i is going to rip you apart rrrrr

Yeah instead of saying he had a player in his pocket you say he had the player on his spike.

really don't understand buying Chiriches and selling Caulker. 2 CB's for pretty much the same price who can't be miles apart in terms of quality. Seems like a massive waste of time

Chirches looks like a player who can play anywhere defensively so he can be cover for Sandro in the middle as well as for the CBs at the back. I wouldn't mind having both tbh. Last time we finished in the CL we had King, Woodgate, Dawson, Bassong, Kaboul. Thats 5. If we Chirches to the list we have Kaboul, Vertonghen, Dawson, Caulker, Chirces. 5 again... its a sign!!!

See its transfers like this that prove beyond doubt how little these ITKs know. Did one single one call it?

Too busy giving out false info about the stories that are currently in the papers and therefore common knowledge

really don't understand buying Chiriches and selling Caulker. 2 CB's for pretty much the same price who can't be miles apart in terms of quality. Seems like a massive waste of time
I don't think we're selling him because we want to though, he wants to play every week.

Back
Top Bottom