Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was this from falling over drunk ?
i hope not... i don't know, let's ask vlad...
- is it from falling over, vlad?
- ..... no comment?!....
u1pq.png

6 weeks out from the pitch ,doctors verdict ,current injured...pfffff ,no comment ,he will miss also Romania-Argentina,top friendly game (5 march,Bucharest) damn it!

i missed the game,pity for me,i read your comments,sounds like was fun in Newcastle (4-0 away) ,rumble in the jungle :ade:

a girlfriend of mine don't gave me "inner peace" exactly in time of the match...
Hot Girl - Football 3-0 sometime :(
Namaste...

Double Denim...
Wait... double denim is better than double leather isnt it :) And how many soccer players did u see with a good taste in fashion, not that it would matter anyway is not about that... but he isnt an isolated case out there on the contrary I might say...
Ok his choice of clothes was not inspired and although I dont like it either... in his defense I might "add" that denim is for men who dont have to try... to hard... :))

and...

Reminds me of this
Britney-Spears-Justin-Timberlake-Red-Carpet.jpg

This is ALOT worse! At least his girlfriend doesn't wear a denim dress and she is not a drug addict who sings playback every night..... Besides Vlad has a body wearing the jacket, this guy's jacket wears him... Oh yeah and the awfull hat and necklace. You can't compare that , Vlad only has a crapy denim jacket and thats it... without that jacket would be ok...

fresh news about Vlad, romanian sports site and newspaper Prosport claims anonymous source from the romanian football federation says Vlad may need to get an operation for a herniated disk and that he may be absent for at least 2 months. don't know how reliable the source is, since it's anonymous...

PS: their estimation is he could be back by the end of march, so i suppose the 2 months deadline is counted since he last played... the player's agent denies this however, maintaining that the problem is with the sciatic. don't trust him too much either, to be honest...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom