Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he was invited in Romania by his ex-mates from Steaua (bunch of party men here) in a club, the rest is history ... his poor fiance trying to help him to keep the line straight... impossible :))))) impossible to see him in this manner in England, i blame his ex-mates from Steaua that they made (provoking him in a contest of drink session) what his team mates from Tottenham don't make in 6 months... Steaua players rules !!! 1-0 for romanians :)))

Last edited:
even in his spare time he's training to improve his technique.. did you see that wonderful sliding tackle on his girlfriend right at the beginning of the clip?!:lamelashock:

he was invited in Romania by his ex-mates from Steaua (bunch of party men here) in a club, the rest is history ... his poor fiance trying to help him to keep the line straight... impossible :))))) impossible to see him in this manner in England, i blame his ex-mates from Steaua that they made (provoking him in a contest of drink session) what his team mates from Tottenham don't make in 6 months... Steaua players rules !!! 1-0 for romanians :)))

ohh,boy! i just watched the long version of the video made by romanian papparazzi ...on tv right now! (you all saw just some secs ,like teaser,believe me exist a longer version of video tape! ,some minutes...i'm just glad ,no injury for him,pheeew! all Steaua players + their manager (Mihai Stoica) with their girlfriends,wifes etc saturday night in Bucharest,Chiriches lost the bet ,unfortunately for him...:)))))

just to mention that Tim Sherwood accorded a free-weekend for all Spurs players (at free will) Chiriches decided to meet ex-team mates in Bucharest...with this result (that mean they had a splendid night in that club)

Last edited:
on another site i've seen what's probably one of the funniest comments on the whole happening: "give the man the armband":harrylol:

Edit: lol, the jokes they make about this:

- Looks to me like the result of Vlad being told Jan isn’t yet fit and he’ll have Dawson alongside him to face City.
- How do we know that Chiriches was drunk? Maybe he had just been spun around in a circle 50 times by his girlfriend...
- 'He tried to walk home, HE TRIED TO WALK HOOOOME, Vlad Chiriches, He tried to walk home'

Someone noted in a more cerebral fashion: "The majority of Premiership Footballers were probably as drunk as Vlad Chiriches on Saturday, he just happened to get filmed".

Last edited:
on another site i've seen what's probably one of the funniest comments on the whole happening: "give the man the armband":harrylol:

Edit: lol, the jokes they make about this:

- Looks to me like the result of Vlad being told Jan isn’t yet fit and he’ll have Dawson alongside him to face City.
- How do we know that Chiriches was drunk? Maybe he had just been spun around in a circle 50 times by his girlfriend...
- 'He tried to walk home, HE TRIED TO WALK HOOOOME, Vlad Chiriches, He tried to walk home'

Someone noted in a more cerebral fashion: "The majority of Premiership Footballers were probably as drunk as Vlad Chiriches on Saturday, he just happened to get filmed".
At least he did not try and drive home!!!

Back
Top Bottom