Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ Dan D Dan D what is this Iancu guy like?
a talented (technical) young playmaker of Steaua (19 years old),good that even Tottenham is interested in him,with other teams (my wish is him to stay to grow at Steaua,ex-team of Chiriches,but being already on the "radar" of important teams in Europe at this age (19) look quite interesting ,just imagine that he have 25 millions euro cease clause)

a talented (technical) young playmaker of Steaua (19 years old),good that even Tottenham is interested in him,with other teams (my wish is him to stay to grow at Steaua,ex-team of Chiriches,but being already on the "radar" of important teams in Europe at this age (19) look quite interesting ,just imagine that he have 25 millions euro cease clause)

Good enough for Spurs?

Good enough for Spurs?
not now ! Eriksen and Holtby is already there as AMC,dunno with Lamela...could play as AMC , Gabriel Iancu must first to impress at Steaua ,maybe to play another 1 year or 2 years here ,then ...maybe....everything is possible

here preliminaries Champions League Dinamo Tbilisi (Georgia) - Steaua Bucharest 0-2 (AUGUST 2013) (both goals made by this young Iancu -19 years old, also this was the last match of Vlad Chiriches, at Steaua! :) soon after this match he made transfer to Spurs...

Vlad Chriches was outstanding at Swansea yesterday, another rolls Royce of a defender in a very similar mould to Jan Vertonghen. However, he needs a song!! He did more great things during the game yesterday than anybody (maybe Eriksen & Adebayor were close) and each time all we could shout was "yiddo yiddo!"

It is a very difficult name to get in to a song but has anyone got any or heard any decent ones for Vlad because for me he deserves it and is getting better and better.

COYS

Vlad Chriches was outstanding at Swansea yesterday, another rolls Royce of a defender in a very similar mould to Jan Vertonghen. However, he needs a song!! He did more great things during the game yesterday than anybody (maybe Eriksen & Adebayor were close) and each time all we could shout was "yiddo yiddo!"

It is a very difficult name to get in to a song but has anyone got any or heard any decent ones for Vlad because for me he deserves it and is getting better and better.

COYS

I heard a great one In the pub before the Woolwich game. It's a rip off of the januzaj one and I didn't quite catch the first two lines but I think it's the same.

Something something
Something something
About a guy who can do anything
He's from Romania
He's the impaler
Chiriches chiriches chiriches

Nice - I didn't hear it yesterday and haven't heard it before but if he keeps performing at this level I am sure its only a matter of time!

COYS
vlad the lad :)
i dunno ,i'm not good in music :)

or this old song "marrakesh, oh marrakesh".... just thinking the last part "kesh" have the same resonance "Chiriches"

Last edited:
Just watched a heap of Vlad playing highlights and he is just morphing into one of our best players and I reckon future captain. He is solid, creative and has this never say die attitude, a real club man.

needs to work on his positioning a bit as I recall quite a few instances when he has been caught out from a long ball forward and lost his man but generally he has been fantastic and will only get better

Just watched a heap of Vlad playing highlights and he is just morphing into one of our best players and I reckon future captain. He is solid, creative and has this never say die attitude, a real club man.
Can't decide whether to add the club badge of Barca or Real at this moment in time!!!

You've just written the guys' CV for him...!!

Can't decide whether to add the club badge of Barca or Real at this moment in time!!!

You've just written the guys' CV for him...!!
He is playing for the shirt and kind of grows on you. Him and Super Jan, best combination in the PL.

Press rumors :
(sportskeeda.com) :Transfer Paulinho + Chiriches (package) to Chelsea = 40 millions EUR (at the end of the season)
(Tuttomercatoweb): other rumour is that Borussia Dortmund is interested in Chiriches...

Back
Top Bottom