Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meanwhile,Ilie Dumitrescu,ex Spurs player (1994-1995) and romanian international in the 90's, touch 45 years old,on his home in Bucharest ,a big poster with him in Tottenham shirt...still on the wall ,this is the recent photo
0t00.jpg

Meanwhile,Ilie Dumitrescu,ex Spurs player (1994-1995) and romanian international in the 90's, touch 45 years old,on his home in Bucharest ,a big poster with him in Tottenham shirt...still on the wall ,this is the recent photo
0t00.jpg
He looks like he is a man about town Dan, any photos of him in some of those swanky bars that sell beer cheaper than bottled water.!!

Tottenham - Crystal Palace 2-0 (0-0)
1-0: Eriksen (50)
2-0: Defoe (72)

C.P. played well in the first half ,they failed a penalty kick,ans some chances to them to score first in this match,Bentaleb shooting twice,one hitting the post, after the pause break,Spurs players played better than first half ,opening the score very quick when Eriksen find the net in min. 50 ,after that,Spurs control the game easy, passing better,found spaces in their defense,Soldado was changed with Defoe,Jermain scoring the second the goal, and with that calm down the fans from inside the stadium ,and the rest of fans, our souls watching on TV ...
Bentaleb and Eriksen,Walker played well today,and Dawson with Chiriches much better in the second half,also Lloris keeping the clean sheet ,3 points today for our team,and that's so good...

Next match ,Swansea -Spurs ,19th january (13.30 kick off,London Time),over ... 8days (pause)!

the site whoscored.com
choosed Vlad Chiriches "man of the match":
actually i liked Bentaleb more today :)

fzik.jpg

Last edited:
in the end of this article:
"...Overall, it was a solid performance. Although not yet the finished article, he continues to catch the eye. He wasn’t one of Spurs’ more expensive summer recruits, costing less than £10 million, but as he continues to grow he will become more and more vital to a Spurs team that continues to battle for Champions League football..."

True, i say.

Either that or create a fictional leader for 1882 who releases the messages and propaganda and liaises with the club via the Internet. Call him Johnny Tottenham. Then see if johnny gets banned. If he doesn't after six months, vote @ Dan D Dan D in. He seems to have the right amount of gumption.
sorry,people, i don't want to tell anyone from here how big fan (or fanatic) of Spurs i am ,call me just a "friend",close to this team,an admirer from distance (since 1994 ,when this club transferred 2 big romanian players at the time,Ilie Dumitrescu and Gheorghe Popescu,later Popescu became captain of Barcelona,that is another story), believe me if i will travel some day in England ,first moment on english soil ,would be a trip to the stadium WHL ,and to ask there for a ticket for the next match of Spurs ...i don't give permission for somebody to put me on a list with big fans of Spurs what "i am", i explained already i'm Steaua fan ,and Tottenham is my favourite team from England since 1994 ,that's all! and i was extremely happy when Spurs decided last summer to make transfer for a potential big star of romanians (Vlad Chiriches) which player i believe in him a lot,he grow much in the last 2 years, if him (Vlad) will leave the team,somehow,soon or later in a transfer ,that doesn't mean i will go (leave) from this forum ,i will remain here,in that period of time that this forum will exist,or the admins will consider that my presence is not welcomed here anymore on this forum
Thanks...

sorry,people, i don't want to tell anyone from here how big fan (or fanatic) of Spurs i am ,call me just a "friend",close to this team,an admirer from distance (since 1994 ,when this club transferred 2 big romanian players at the time,Ilie Dumitrescu and Gheorghe Popescu,later Popescu became captain of Barcelona,that is another story), believe me if i will travel some day in England ,first moment on english soil ,would be a trip to the stadium WHL ,and to ask there for a ticket for the next match of Spurs ...i don't give permission for somebody to put me on a list with big fans of Spurs what "i am", i explained already i'm Steaua fan ,and Tottenham is my favourite team from England since 1994 ,that's all! and i was extremely happy when Spurs decided last summer to make transfer for a potential big star of romanians (Vlad Chiriches) which player i believe in him a lot,he grow much in the last 2 years, if him (Vlad) will leave the team,somehow,soon or later in a transfer ,that doesn't mean i will go (leave) from this forum ,i will remain here,in that period of time that this forum will exist,or the admins will consider that my presence is not welcomed here anymore on this forum
Thanks...
You're Spurs, and you know you are.

Final result:
Swansea City - Tottenham Hotspur 1-3 (0-1)
0-1: Adebayor (35)
0-2: Chico Flores (53) - Own goal
0-3: Adebayor (71)
1-3: Bony (78)

first half: Swansea-Tottenham 0-1 (Adebayor min.35)

efficient Spurs team in the last 10 minutes from the first half,despite the host team had possession and a dangerous striker Bony (many skills in his pocket to show),somehow Spurs was lucky to not concede first the goal,Eriksen's cross,Ade's head ,made 1-0 in min 35,and from that minute,everything was in the favour of Spurs until the end of the first half

min.38: romanian commentators from Eurosport Romania they heard Spurs fans singing loud :"definitely, these are Spurs fans singing,they arrived in the stadium,coming many from London..." ...

Second half:
started with a quick 2-0,an owngoal made by Flores,and from this moment ,Tottenham control the entire match until the end,Adebayor came in the middle of the pitch to make one-twos,Spurs versatile striker, shinning all the match,of course,decisive player for the final result made by the Spurs...Eriksen-Rose-Adebayor made 3-0 in the min 71,Vlad Chiriches's nose refuse to collapse in the min 68,when was hit in the nose by powerful Bony,he played very well today,especially in the second half,when he made a good assist to Adebayor,pity,the togolese player don't catch well the ball...
Rose,Eriksen,Adebayor,Vlad,Dembele impress me today overall, and i choose
Adebayor - the man of the match ,with Eriksen near him.

Last edited:
He's had a tough introduction to the English Prem physically has Chiriches, playing CH here isn't a place for soft lads. He's stood up well and I must admit I was cringing when Bony clatter him today - Vlad will have people targeting his nose now. I can't imagine lining up without him.

I even heard United and Liverpool supporters singing his praises.

Back
Top Bottom