Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ pakistani-spur pakistani-spur possible 45 minutes for Vertonghen or 65 minutes,and then,if everything would be OK, Dawson will replace him in the second half,Chiriches look on fit better and better,he play again after his debut in PL,4 days ago ,that mean v Hull (next sunday ,PL game) Dawson and Vertonghen will play together from the start, a good "rotation" mode between central defenders,for a long long HARD season...(PL,FA Cup,League Cup,Europa LEAGUE)

Last edited:
Chiriches1.gif

Sheriff Tiraspol - Tottenham 0-2 (0-1)
0-1: Vertonghen 12'
0-2: Defoe 75'
Chiriches started this game as RCB,but after Fryers get injury,he move as right back in the min.34 until the end of the game,while Naughton moved as left back ,when Dawson (RCB) enter in the pitch from the min.34
my ratings (my point of view)
.................................. .Lloris (7)
Naughton (6,5)------Chiriches (7)------Vertonghen (7,5)------Fryers (6)
Sandro (6,5)-----Dembele (6,5)
Lamela (6)----------------Eriksen (6)-------Lennon (6)
Defoe (7)

subs:
Dawson (7) min 34 for Fryers
Chadli (7) min 61 for Lamela
Holtby (6,5) min 76 for Sandro

Obviously ,today Tottenham not show their maximum potential,they thinking more for the next game in Premier League,so they won 3 points today,in Europa League in Tiraspol,with Sheriff a little bit more aggresive than Anzhi,but they failed their good chances,this group stage for Tottenham is weak ,having powerless oponnents...

The more i see of Vlad the lad, the more i like him. I really like the fact that he has the confidence to pull off that flick that he did tonight! Despite what the commentator said tonight about vlad being "last ditch" i thought he played well. I always like to see a footballing center half, i think we have a very good prospect here in vlad.

That was so cultured it hurt. He put the ball out of play a couple of times (needlessly) tonight but he also showed some touches of sheer brilliance and did some very nice touches that very few defenders are capable of. I don't want to tempt fate here guys but playing alongside and learning from Verts, Chiriches may well prove to be a bit special. He certainly doesn't look a bad understudy for Daws - not at £8.5m!

So far Vlad looks Spursy.
But I just hope that somewhere inside him, he doesn't have the same mentality that his prick agent had, in which he thinks that he wants to go to the Chavs one day, and even worse - that we are a stepping club.

Really enjoyed watching him play today. Fun to watch his calm, collected, but ball-playing style that is very similar to Vertonghen's. Love the flick in terms of flash, but I especially love that determination and use of athleticism and coordination to deny that sure goal. Fucking awesome play. Get in there guy, welcome to Spurs.

It is something when a player is running full pelt back towards his goal and languidly stretch a leg out and block a goal bound shot. Cool as you like, never looked like he was even breaking a sweat. Phenomenal. Early days but I am impressed - the nerves will dissipate sooner rather than later.

according whoscored.com ,Vlad Chiriches and Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham players) was choosed both in the team of matchday 3 in Europa League group stage.
mg6o.jpg

AVB and Vlad Chiriches after the match Sheriff-Tottenham
m8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom