TOTTENHAM VS SUNDERLAND (JERMAIN DEFOE DERBY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was at the game - dire atmosphere until we were winning.

Game was a weird one - think that what will matter in the run in as much as fitness is Poch working on close passing and first touch. Notable that only Trippier, Dier, Vertonghen and Aldeweireld really controlled the ball well - everyone else had at least a few instances of it pinging off them and us losing possession whilst building attacks. They tried to force us wide and did on numerous occasions, where our weak crossing did sweet fuck all. Building through the middle is difficult when you've got 9 and a keeper standing in front of the goal, but think that the team is ambitious enough to give it a go which is really something. Confidence is high and that can only be a good thing.

Eriksen had a Marmite game - played terribly in the first half and kind of had it excised by two very strange goals. Kirchhoff's half-arsed swing for the ball in particular...that shit will get you benched for life.

will not be able to watch the game because i'm spending all my afternoons with my dad who is inmate on the hospital because of his cancer. but will follow the game in livescore tho.
Win this Spurs! :dierpochhug:
i wasn't able to see him because he passed away early in the morning. Maybe the worst day of my life if i can be honest. and thank you guys for the support.

Obviously didn't watched the game, but in a such dark day it was a nice little moment when checked my phone and saw that we won 4-1. did we played well?

i wasn't able to see him because he passed away early in the morning. Maybe the worst day of my life if i can be honest. and thank you guys for the support.

Obviously didn't watched the game, but in a such dark day it was a nice little moment when checked my phone and saw that we won 4-1. did we played well?
Sorry to hear mate, my condolensces.

We played much better in the second half, was a frustrating first half with Sunderland opting to park the bus and keep things compact, we were too narrow but in the second half our full backs got forward more and a tactical brainfart from Big Sam going 3 at the back pretty much cost them the match.

Hope Porto can pick up all 3 points for you tomorrow too.

Sorry to hear mate, my condolensces.

We played much better in the second half, was a frustrating first half with Sunderland opting to park the bus and keep things compact, we were too narrow but in the second half our full backs got forward more and a tactical brainfart from Big Sam going 3 at the back pretty much cost them the match.

Hope Porto can pick up all 3 points for you tomorrow too.
thank you very much! Looks like Eriksen had a great match!

I've been through it pal, it's not easy, especially when you're not there with him for the last moments. But knowing that you've had someone to share all those memories with and him having this effect on you shows how important he's been in your life. That's the thing you've gotta be happy about right now. You were both involved in each other's lives and had the connection nobody else in the world can share. You'll get through it mate.

sorry to hear your sad news mate:-(

Sorry to hear that mate, deepest condolences :(

Back
Top Bottom