Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should be nice to this guy... he's a rare species... a gooner that doesn't know anything about football... i mean, how often does one come across that type...

this has been good. ive learned a lot tonight about tom carrolls defensive prowess, Joes sexual orientation and corfu.

i feel i'll be going to bed a wiser person.

this has been good. ive learned a lot tonight about tom carrolls defensive prowess, Joes sexual orientation and corfu.

And your mum will be going to bed a wetter person. about 8 times tonight. Maybe more though, then you can finally get those trainers you like, you know, the nike ones, with the blue laces. Then all the boys at school will stop bullying you. Yeah, get the trainers. That'll show em. Even if they were bought by the proceeds of your mums cunt. Its fine, they don't have to know that.

No you won't. Your parents holiday in scuzzy places that you thought were sophisticated, and you're about to get your mum's check in call. "are you all right darling? have you fed Ozil? Remember to give him those little sachets he loves. Dad and I are having a lovely time on the floating cunt, and we'll be back in time to pay Alfred for your your braces. And do try do get a girlfriend darling - all the boys are doing it now I hear. Up the Gunners love, and don't go on your father's computer. All my love, Mum. (feed Ozil love, because he'll die otherwise) Sleep well baby. XXX

No you won't. Your parents holiday in scuzzy places that you thought were sophisticated, and you're about to get your mum's check in call. "are you all right darling? have you fed Ozil? Remember to give him those little sachets he loves. Dad and I are having a lovely time on the floating cunt, and we'll be back in time to pay Alfred for your your braces. And do try do get a girlfriend darling - all the boys are doing it now I hear. Up the Gunners love, and don't go on your father's computer. All my love, Mum. (feed Ozil love, because he'll die otherwise) Sleep well baby. XXX
hi mate,
are you one of those posters who doesnt realise its an internet forum and that posturing in front of everyone is completely pointless?

The really sad truth is that he may not be 14 or 15, he may be a grown man - which is 100 times worse

Never understood how someone could go to the effort of signing up and posting on the forum of a team they don't support. Utter sad cunt.
Bet my left nut you're some pasty gormless looking twat in his early 20s who struggles to grow facial hair.

Never understood how someone could go to the effort of signing up and posting on the forum of a team they don't support. Utter sad cunt.
Bet my left nut you're some pasty gormless looking twat in his early 20s who struggles to grow facial hair.
i havent posted a single pro Woolwich comment you daft prick.

i have lovely facial hair btw.

Back
Top Bottom