Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, ok, awful is a bit strong, but your comment 'passed him by' is spot on. I watched him on tv as much as I could, and I thought the same. I have 4 season ticket holding QPR mates, who really wanted him to succeed, and they thought he looked lightweight without the skill to offset that. They are not bullshitters, and I trust their judgement, since they never had it in for him.
i thought he did a lot of the subtle stuff, moving into space wanting the ball and that But really, he didn't get much time on the ball. Ive always thought he should go on loan to a slower league and work on the skill part of his game, so when he can do it without thinking, he can get quicker/stronger.

haha right. you fucking prick.

jesus ive heard some shit before but this is genius. a player who's basically had a nothing career, couldn't even cut it at a pub side like QPR and you think suddenly he's going to cut it in the prem.

i am 100% sure we'll see fuck all of tom carroll at spurs in any meaningful way.
Where did i say any of that? Qpr are hardly a pub side you fucking mong, the championship is one of the strongest leagues in the world. and how can you say someone who is what, 21 or 22 has had a nothing career. i fucking hate cunts like you.

i thought he did a lot of the subtle stuff, moving into space wanting the ball and that But really, he didn't get much time on the ball. Ive always thought he should go on loan to a slower league and work on the skill part of his game, so when he can do it without thinking, he can get quicker/stronger.

this is the kind of meaningless apologist shit that should be filed away with drivel likes 'keeps things ticking over'.

Where did i say any of that? Qpr are hardly a pub side you fucking mong, the championship is one of the strongest leagues in the world. and how can you say someone who is what, 21 or 22 has had a nothing career. i fucking hate cunts like you.
hahahaha:ade:

I agree with that. Reputations don't count for much in the Championship, but if the rumours are true and he gets loaned out to Derby, we could see more of what he can do. I don't have a downer on the kid by the way.

this thread is genius:

CMs dont need to defend
the championship is lone of the strongest leagues in the world.

any other pearls anyone?

this thread is genius:

CMs dont need to defend
the championship is lone of the strongest leagues in the world.

any other pearls anyone?
Alright cunt chops, you name me 20 leagues that are stronger than the championship, and i'll name you 200 that aren't.

yes- now that i've been made aware that the championship is one of the worlds strongest leagues, i take it all back.

What difference does the strength of the league make, all that the stats show is that Tom Carroll's defensive contribution is as good if not better than the three players you mentioned.

What difference does the strength of the league make, all that the stats show is that Tom Carroll's defensive contribution is as good if not better than the three players you mentioned.
you dont think the standard of opposition is relevant to performance?

you dont think the standard of opposition is relevant to performance?

To an extent yes but it still shows that he makes a better defensive contribution than you suggested. Who would you like me to compare him to? Who is a top drawer Championship "dlp"?

Back
Top Bottom