Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, had potential a couple of years ago but hasn't added enough to his game to make it with us. Decent touch and technique can only take you so far.

Too slight to be a good passing stopper, not quick enough to beat a man or do damage offensively. Suspect he'll have a good career in the Championship after a year on loan with a lower Prem side this year but he's not the next Iniesta as we were hoping for

Good luck to Tommy. Overrated in the past by many IMO, but I hope he makes it elsewhere, can't see him making it at Spurs. Mind you I thought the same about Kane, so what do I know. PS Not the overrated bit for Harry of course, he never got the plaudits that Carroll often received.

As most on here I'm happy that he's gone to a club that plays football on the ground. Make or break for the lad. If he doesn't cut it this could be his last loan, but loaning him to a PL club will get us more when we do sell him, if it comes to that. Hope that he takes the last step however!

Good luck!

Fuck just seen this and I'm buzzing for him. Still think he has a massive amount of ability. This is the perfect loan for him. Wish he had gotten it last year instead of QPR.

Back
Top Bottom